Tevez to return (Merged)

Josh Blue said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Josh Blue said:
How much does Carlos weigh?
A couple of times a week, I've heard....

Will this effect the Vaz te transfer next season?

And my giddy aunt where on earth is Trabelsi?
I can't speak for your aunt but Trabelsi is just north of Szczesny.

de niro said:
ban-mcfc said:
Andouble said:
de niro, I think you were quoted in the Independent

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/ian-herbert-manager-happy-to-forgive-but-striker-is-still-embittered-6891605.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 91605.html</a>?

HAHA! the media whore strikes again ;)

it was a great quote, and summed up a lot of peoples feelings.

It just goes to show they miss nothing mate, they read this forum all the time, we must be careful what we post .

Starting with you!
ffs

That quote is winging it's way to the Sheik as we type. I'm contemplating starting a thread about what people are willing to sacrifice for the title. My fear is it will only add fuel to the fire!

"city fans are reported to be willing to sell their left knackers in pursuit of title"

It just goes to show they miss nothing mate, they read this forum all the time, we must be careful what we post

ban-mcfc said:
de niro said:
ban-mcfc said:
HAHA! the media whore strikes again ;)

it was a great quote, and summed up a lot of peoples feelings.

It just goes to show they miss nothing mate, they read this forum all the time, we must be careful what we post .

i never thought of it being to that extent, just thought they may occaisonally browse and comment a general feeling, very interesting.

can't believe people are insulting each other for having different opinions, i'm changing my mind every couple of hours but unless something changes (like another tiff) i want him back in the team.

we need that title.
I'm changing my mind every few yours too. Can't help thinking that mancini will never play him n Tevez/kia know this. So there aim is to terminate the contract die to the 10% rule. Just got a bad feeling about it

I can't believe I'm reading some of this shite.

He's been that desperate to play that he has made himself unavailable for selection since NO-FUCKING-VEMBER!!!!!!

Have you forgot, it's the middle of FEBRUARY!

You couldn't make it up.

Disruptive influence who has NO respect for the boss.

Sure, bring him back then, let's see exactly what we win with this poisonous little fucking stump in the team.

To usurp a phrase...

Messi plays for Barcelona.

Tevez plays for himself.

I cannot truly express the contempt I feel for this halfwit right now.

Pretty clear move here by Tevez/Kia...They know that City will not budge on his asking price therefore he needs to return, play well, and drive up his worth to potential suitors.

City has the complete upper hand here and should leverage their position with Tevez. I wouldn't blame Mancini/Khaldoon for burying him and not allowing him to threaten team chemistry.

However, if they did allow him back they should start him at the very bottom and let him earn it. If he truly wants back on the club then he should accept such terms.

Personally, I don't want him back. Team has done quite well for themselves thus far in the year.

dunno if anyone else has suggested this, but maybe bobby's quite happy to play the fuckin charade (which is all it is) as it will take the attention off the first team, and they can get on with winning. we had a great spell when all the shite first truly hit the wall with tevez, and ferguscum's been pulling that sort of shit for years
can't imagine he'll be allowed anywhere near the first team anyway, he'll get fuckin chinned after screaming 'fuck em' and laughing when we got knocked out the champs league. i'd love to think it'd be vinnie

If anyone thinks Tevez will win us the title they need another bowl of wheat-a-bix....

Our squad is far better off without him and more then capable of winning the title with the players at our selection now!!

Lets not allow our hunger for cups and titles shadow our clubs pride and honour... We may as well degrade ourselves to Uniteds level of giving into players demands and letting them get away with bloody murder...

Outcast the twat and never let him return again!!

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
If anyone thinks Tevez will win us the title they need another bowl of wheat-a-bix....

Our squad is far better off without him and more then capable of winning the title with the players at our selection now!!

Lets not allow our hunger for cups and titles shadow our clubs pride and honour... We may as well degrade ourselves to Uniteds level of giving into players demands and letting them get away with bloody murder...

Outcast the twat and never let him return again!!
*applause*

I'm gobsmacked some Blues have such a low opinion of our team they think Tevez should be allowed back after how he has behaved. Clearly, to some, there are players who are bigger than the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.