Tevez to return (Merged)

strongbowholic said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
If anyone thinks Tevez will win us the title they need another bowl of wheat-a-bix....

Our squad is far better off without him and more then capable of winning the title with the players at our selection now!!

Lets not allow our hunger for cups and titles shadow our clubs pride and honour... We may as well degrade ourselves to Uniteds level of giving into players demands and letting them get away with bloody murder...

Outcast the twat and never let him return again!!
*applause*

I'm gobsmacked some Blues have such a low opinion of our team they think Tevez should be allowed back after how he has behaved. Clearly, to some, there are players who are bigger than the club.

its not that, look at west brom, sunderland and everton. imagine being in one of those situations again and him coming on.

obviously he'd have to get fully fit and what not but a goal or two could win/lose the title.

ban-mcfc said:
strongbowholic said:
If anyone thinks Tevez will win us the title they need another bowl of wheat-a-bix....

Our squad is far better off without him and more then capable of winning the title with the players at our selection now!!

Lets not allow our hunger for cups and titles shadow our clubs pride and honour... We may as well degrade ourselves to Uniteds level of giving into players demands and letting them get away with bloody murder...

*applause*

I'm gobsmacked some Blues have such a low opinion of our team they think Tevez should be allowed back after how he has behaved. Clearly, to some, there are players who are bigger than the club.
Don't fucking care in the least. After what he has said and done about our great City and our great City, sorry but I'd rather win fuck all than entertain that awful mercenary twat, listen to his fucking half wit PR advisor on SSN or entertain that snake oil/used car salesman knobhead of an advisor who is spreading poison within our club.

It's not just a case of taking Tevez back, it is the circus, let alone the baggage, that goes with it that we just do not need.

its not that, look at west brom, sunderland and everton. imagine being in one of those situations again and him coming on.

obviously he'd have to get fully fit and what not but a goal or two could win/lose the title.

simple fact is we've scored something llike 10 goals in the last 7 games - that's not good enough and if we can bring someone in to spice up our forwards then i want to see it happen.

Kun is his head and cant put the ball in in the net like he can

Dzeko sees his arse when he's not picked week in week out - snatches at chances and shoot from retarded andgles - can't put the ball in the net

Mario - not reliable enough - probably will be sent off again before the season is out

ban-mcfc said:
strongbowholic said:

*applause*

Yeah and imagine games like Bayern...... One of our most important game of our entire history and he refuses to come on..... oops I mean warm up oh actually he just sat there calm as you like and said "Excuse me sir there's no need for me to warm up"

Who's to say United won't be the decider of the title and come that day Tevez finds himself on the bench and then throws another wobbler cause Mancini (his boss) is asking him to continue to warm up....

To me in his latest (no doubt miss quoted) interview he comes across as though he wants to call the shots....

Him coming in, putting his head down, and playing well increases his chance of a permanent move elsewhere in the summer. He knows that.

Andouble said:
Him coming in, putting his head down, and playing well increases his chance of a permanent move elsewhere in the summer. He knows that.
I imagine it's what hid advisors want, however as he feels he is doing us a favour by being here, no doubt it won't pan out that way.

I don't often make predictions, but he comes back into the team, I guarantee it will all end in tears.

This situation has the potential to swing our title either way and I think a lot of blues need to have a think about how they react to it and how that reaction might effect the team.

A lot of angry blues (rightly or wrongly) saying he should do one and a lot willing to put his actions to one side in order to win the title.

Please please please blues do not let your personal feelings for him get in the way of supporting the team. A fit an in form tevez would be our best striker and anyone that disputes his talent is really not worth talking to. I know the man is a prised nob and I want him gone next window as no.1 priority but I will trust the manager if he chooses to pick him. Tevez I'm sure will give 100% on the pitch (as he's always done) and for one will NEVER boo or show anything else than support for any man that dons the blue shirt.

Dont mess this up blues, your reaction WILL have an effect. When his name is read out on his first game back, do not boo, you don't have to cheer if you don't but don't boo. I don't care if you hate him, support him and force him to contribute to the most important thing... more important that him... 3 points and a step towards our dream.

california blue said:
simple fact is we've scored something llike 10 goals in the last 7 games - that's not good enough and if we can bring someone in to spice up our forwards then i want to see it happen.

Kun is his head and cant put the ball in in the net like he can

Dzeko sees his arse when he's not picked week in week out - snatches at chances and shoot from retarded andgles - can't put the ball in the net

Mario - not reliable enough - probably will be sent off again before the season is out

Not being funny but 2 of those 7 games (and it's actually 11 goals) were Liverpool and Tottenham, then we played Sunderland, Wigan, Everton and Villa away so 11 goals is not that bad.

I just can't get my head around the fact when them red twats win 1-0 it's "oh those results win you titles" but when we win 1-0 is a disaster!!

People say the pressure is getting to the City players? It's not! it's getting to the majority of our fans and it's noticable at games as people sit there waiting for shit to happen...

Andouble said:

Most posters just aren't grasping this.

It really is win win for us.he 100% now needs to perform like never before to fix his rep and ensure a move.

And let's face it...there's a ref around the corner about to suspend someone..if its a striker we'll be thankful to have brought him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.