Tevez to return (Merged)

tazmancblue said:
Mancini has asked that we all get over it and welcome back Tevez and ignore any recent comments about being treated like a dog. Bobby finished by saying, "Carlo should be fit in time for the Rovers game"

And where have you heard this?

ban-mcfc said:
first and foremost he's a world class player, really fucking good.

now he's obviously only returning for himself, but he needs to play well for himself to get a move.

this next few months will decide his career and he and kia know that, he has to play well and show commitment.

so basically what i'm saying is, it's win win for city. i don't care what he's thinking as long as he's bagging goals.
You can't possibly know that it's win win. You can't see into the future. All you can do is make a guess on past experiences, you know the one's where he has given us fuck all, where he has refused to play, where he has done his utmost to ruin what we have, where he went back to Argentina those experiences. At the start of the season he did not fit into the pattern of play, he was playing shite because he was unfit because he hadn't been professional in the closed season, so why now would all that change? Be realistic it will not.
All this forgiveness bollox is saying do what you like, take the piss but it's all right you come back and shit on the club again. Society is morally corrupt and this just endorses it.

Pam said:
tazmancblue said:
Mancini has asked that we all get over it and welcome back Tevez and ignore any recent comments about being treated like a dog. Bobby finished by saying, "Carlo should be fit in time for the Rovers game"

I think he's going with the Rovers joke as in Rover like a dogs name

Pam said:
tazmancblue said:

Am I being Clarkied/Plato'd?

Pam said:
tazmancblue said:

the game is to played at kennelworth rd.

MATCITY said:
Pam said:
tazmancblue said:

I think he's going with the Rovers joke as in Rover like a dogs name

I see, but that's just barking.

i8rags said:
Balti said:
i8rags said:
surely hes got to improve away performances at least.

made little difference before he decided he couldn't be arsed and fucked off

our best form was all without him
he played or was on the bench at bolton away, spurs away. fulham away

no goals

didn't want to be here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.