Tevez to return (Merged)

meeesh said:
Had a feeling he was on the Air France that just landed 25 mins ago,from Paris.

Was thinking "imagined it came down now" but then thought no because there would be a lot of innocent people sat on that plane to be fair

if he dies, we get no transfer fund.

i8rags said:
lee-mcfc said:
watch this all go tits up and we finish 2nd
surely hes got to improve away performances at least.

made little difference before he decided he couldn't be arsed and fucked off

our best form was all without him

ban-mcfc said:
meeesh said:

Was thinking "imagined it came down now" but then thought no because there would be a lot of innocent people sat on that plane to be fair

insured.

ban-mcfc said:
meeesh said:

He must be insured

ban-mcfc said:
meeesh said:

Money eeezzzzzz not important

What if the horrible little fornicator scored a hattrick against the scum and we won that match 3-0 and the title with it? Just asking.

When you break it down there aren’t really very many options available to either city or tevez. No one has paid what city demanded – therefore from tevez’s point of view he can’t spend the next 6 months doing nothing or his career at the very top of the game is effectively over.
From city’s point of view we want to sell tevez but he isn’t in any condition to sell and his value is only going to decrease. It is in both side’s best interests for tevez to return to the club – that’s why it has happened.
It’s not a defeat or victory for tevez or mancini – it’s just seeing sense.
My point of view: I don’t expect any player to “love the club” any more. Very few do, if any at all. I do expect players to adhere to and uphold the values of Manchester City. Tevez hasn’t done that and he has been disciplined accordingly. If he returns, apologises and plays to the best of his ability I don’t really have too much of a problem. If he falls foul of the standards expected of him again then he will be disciplined accordingly again

Mancini has asked that we all get over it and welcome back Tevez and ignore any recent comments about being treated like a dog. Bobby finished by saying, "Carlo should be fit in time for the Rovers game"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.