Tevez to return (Merged)

hoping he got a full internal from customs, guess hes used to having a hand up his arse with kia being his puppet master

BoyBlue_1985 said:
glassyeyes said:
If Tevez does return - I will lose any and all respect for Mancini.

How would you expect Mancini from stopping Tevez returning when he is contracted to Man City. He can not play him but there is no way he can stop him returning

Do you HONESTLY believe that Mancini has NO SAY in what happens with the stuck up little midget?

Besides, Tevez is a poison for any team spirit. He is a selfish player which is good at what he does but he is not a champion type of player. He is just way too about himself and himself only to lead us to championship.

If Tevez comes in, Balo, Dzeko and Aguero will all feel a bit shafted, and if I were them in this situation, I would start thinking of ways to leave to a club where they can build their careers on more than just 30-60 minutes/game. Dzeko especially.

hgblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
glassyeyes said:

How would you expect Mancini from stopping Tevez returning when he is contracted to Man City. He can not play him but there is no way he can stop him returning

Perhaps he should have thought about that BEFORE he announced publicly that Tevez would never play for City again?

FFS give the guy a break, he is a human being. He said something in the heat of the moment and its probably how he felt at the time.

Maybe the situation has changed, maybe he has been told to change it from above. All this blame on Mancini now is fucking ridiculous.

hgblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
glassyeyes said:

Perhaps he should have thought about that BEFORE he announced publicly that Tevez would never play for City again?

Tevez returning does not mean he will play. Why is that so hard for people to understand

BoyBlue_1985 said:
hgblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Tevez returning does not mean he will play. Why is that so hard for people to understand
perhaps typing in chinese might help ppl understand

Here's my take on things. I watched the interview and read the transcript before Sky and the morning papers gave their take on it. Now i'm not sticking up for the twat but, what he said about Munich was a reply to how he felt at the time of the incident. The media, as usual have taken extracts from that interview to create a sensational headline (Mancini treated me like a dog) thats what they do!
Its time to look beyond the headlines, i couldn't give a fuck what Sky say or the papers or some thick TV pundit. If you go back to January and what kaldoon said, he made it clear that if City don't get their asking price then Tevez will have to fulfil his contractual agreement and thats the reason why he's back. I can't speak for everyone but i'm sure most City fans would prefer to see Tevez made to train every day rather than taking the piss playing golf in Argentina!
Whether he plays again is upto Mancini and i trust our manager to make the right decision in the best interests of the team.
For all those who think this could derail our season, just remember how much shit we've had thrown at us over the last couple of years, training ground bust ups! Ade bitching! Bellers whinging! Cook-gate! Tevez parts 1,2,3,and four! yet none of this has stopped us from making progress on the pitch and thats because of the mental strength and professionalism of our manager and players.
So fuck everyone else, lets get behind our lads (whoever plays) and get this Title wrapped up!!

CTID

@markbmcfc,

Why is it exactly unreasonable to blame Mancini for the outcome of Tevez situation?

Mancini is the manager. He does have A LOT of say in what goes on with the team. He IS in charge of building a team spirit (which is a foreign term to Tevez). Tevez plays alone. Tevez scores alone. Tevez is alone and team in which Tevez plays is a team of individual players stuck on a same pitch with each other - not really a team per se.

No question if Tevez will score for City if he goes in to play - but the style of play that Tevez provides excludes all the other ways of scoring and playing and makes Man City a one-dimensional team, a team in which either Tevez will score by dribbling through the defense or there won't be any scoring done by City.

Tevez is a poison for City. If we go back to that - kiss the championship good bye. You can't win a championship playing selfishly - but only as a TEAM, and Tevez is a distructive force to team building.

So if Mancini goes back to one-dimensional play, City will fall from the #1 to #3-4. That is the reason why if Mancini indeed allows this - he doesn't deserve to lead the City any more. That act alone would show me that he is not capable of controlling the situation - and that's not a champion level manager that City needs.

Tweet by Lescott: All I can say @chris_kammy & @ianwright0 is that all the player are excited to have carlos, kolo and yaya back to help achieve our goal

10mins ago

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.