Tevez to return (Merged)

welsh_andy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
hgblue said:
Perhaps he should have thought about that BEFORE he announced publicly that Tevez would never play for City again?

Tevez returning does not mean he will play. Why is that so hard for people to understand
perhaps typing in chinese might help ppl understand

特维斯回报并不意味着他将扮演。为什么会这样的人很难理解

or

特維斯回報並不意味著他將扮演。為什麼會這樣的人很難理解

BoyBlue_1985 said:
welsh_andy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez returning does not mean he will play. Why is that so hard for people to understand

or

that should do it, convinced me 4 sure<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:47 pm --<br /><br />
twinkletoes said:
sixlashes said:
he,s not trained for weeks I bet you as soon as he,s let loose on the pitch he,ll run off

Tevez! Fenton! Fenton!
your barking mad

riggymcfc123 said:
Here's my take on things. I watched the interview and read the transcript before Sky and the morning papers gave their take on it. Now i'm not sticking up for the twat but, what he said about Munich was a reply to how he felt at the time of the incident. The media, as usual have taken extracts from that interview to create a sensational headline (Mancini treated me like a dog) thats what they do!
Its time to look beyond the headlines, i couldn't give a fuck what Sky say or the papers or some thick TV pundit. If you go back to January and what kaldoon said, he made it clear that if City don't get their asking price then Tevez will have to fulfil his contractual agreement and thats the reason why he's back. I can't speak for everyone but i'm sure most City fans would prefer to see Tevez made to train every day rather than taking the piss playing golf in Argentina!
Whether he plays again is upto Mancini and i trust our manager to make the right decision in the best interests of the team.
For all those who think this could derail our season, just remember how much shit we've had thrown at us over the last couple of years, training ground bust ups! Ade bitching! Bellers whinging! Cook-gate! Tevez parts 1,2,3,and four! yet none of this has stopped us from making progress on the pitch and thats because of the mental strength and professionalism of our manager and players.
So fuck everyone else, lets get behind our lads (whoever plays) and get this Title wrapped up!!

CTID

Give that man a Cigar, someone talking common sense at last, if the owners and management deem him to play to get us the title who are we to complain.

COME ON CITY

BoyBlue_1985 said:
welsh_andy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

or

I understand chinese, and that didn't even half make sense.

Translation: Tevez reporting doesn't mean he will act. Why would people that behave this way makes it unfathomable. :)

welsh_andy said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
welsh_andy said:

or

that should do it, convinced me 4 sure

-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:47 pm --

twinkletoes said:
sixlashes said:
he,s not trained for weeks I bet you as soon as he,s let loose on the pitch he,ll run off

Tevez! Fenton! Fenton!
your barking mad
Oh deer.

ell said:
Tweet by Lescott: All I can say @chris_kammy & @ianwright0 is that all the player are excited to have carlos, kolo and yaya back to help achieve our goal

10mins ago

This is bad news.

Although Lescott and a few other players are happy with his return, there are bound to be those who aren't happy with it be they players, coaching staff or Mancini himself.

We don't want him coming back and dividing our dressing which currently appears to be a very close knit group.

riggymcfc123 said:
Here's my take on things. I watched the interview and read the transcript before Sky and the morning papers gave their take on it. Now i'm not sticking up for the twat but, what he said about Munich was a reply to how he felt at the time of the incident. The media, as usual have taken extracts from that interview to create a sensational headline (Mancini treated me like a dog) thats what they do!
Its time to look beyond the headlines, i couldn't give a fuck what Sky say or the papers or some thick TV pundit. If you go back to January and what kaldoon said, he made it clear that if City don't get their asking price then Tevez will have to fulfil his contractual agreement and thats the reason why he's back. I can't speak for everyone but i'm sure most City fans would prefer to see Tevez made to train every day rather than taking the piss playing golf in Argentina!
Whether he plays again is upto Mancini and i trust our manager to make the right decision in the best interests of the team.
For all those who think this could derail our season, just remember how much shit we've had thrown at us over the last couple of years, training ground bust ups! Ade bitching! Bellers whinging! Cook-gate! Tevez parts 1,2,3,and four! yet none of this has stopped us from making progress on the pitch and thats because of the mental strength and professionalism of our manager and players.
So fuck everyone else, lets get behind our lads (whoever plays) and get this Title wrapped up!!

CTID

At last! An outbreak of common sense!

Well said that man!

salfordblues said:
ell said:
Tweet by Lescott: All I can say @chris_kammy & @ianwright0 is that all the player are excited to have carlos, kolo and yaya back to help achieve our goal

10mins ago

This is bad news.

Although Lescott and a few other players are happy with his return, there are bound to be those who aren't happy with it be they players, coaching staff or Mancini himself.

We don't want him coming back and dividing our dressing which currently appears to be a very close knit group.

WHO ARE THE PLAYERS THAT ARE NOT HAPPY SALFORD, DO YOU HAVE INSIDE INFO?

salfordblues said:
ell said:

10mins ago

This is bad news.

he isnt allowed near changing room till cleans up his act, for now hes in the kennel out back, he should be used to it, hes been in the dog house for 5 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.