Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: An Appeal to Bluemoon

Ducado said:
welsh_andy said:
MadchesterCity said:
Pippa will be pissed on

-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:18 pm --

why the face palm he is right! Winning is everything!

facepalm due to be sick to death of physics on here or think if we play/not play fuckface, we win/lose PL. no one can possibly know what fuckface will bring, tis like a bunch of fucking skool kids ffs. in essence we done fine without him we top, so y the fuck do we need him!!!!!

physics? You do realise what is likely to happen once the Pun squad see this

oops me bad,meant Psychic

welsh_andy said:
Ducado said:
welsh_andy said:
facepalm due to be sick to death of physics on here or think if we play/not play fuckface, we win/lose PL. no one can possibly know what fuckface will bring, tis like a bunch of fucking skool kids ffs. in essence we done fine without him we top, so y the fuck do we need him!!!!!

oops me bad,meant Psychic
Should have seen that one coming.

Ducado said:
welsh_andy said:
MadchesterCity said:
Pippa will be pissed on

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZqUNEHYZgQ&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

hidesbehindsofa.gif

haha

Ducado said:
welsh_andy said:

About Tevez, my theory is that it's all relative.

personally i think its all irrelevant, is RM gona spoil the party?, its simple we going along nicely now, had some gd results, porto will put massive confidence in players, toures are back, we top by 2, everything is great,the blip is over, so why risk all that, by bringing a known trouble maker in, in essence you wouldnt and any manager worth his salt wouldnt, unless he has no choice on subject,like contractual reasons maybe

I would put him on the bench against blackburn and give him 10 mins at the end of the game to see what his fitness is and see if he is really putting 100% effort in, if he looks sharp I would be very happy to see him could back and playing again cos at the moment away from home we do look like we're missing something and him and aguero could be a deadly partnership.

greasedupdeafguy said:
I would put him on the bench against blackburn and give him 10 mins at the end of the game to see what his fitness is and see if he is really putting 100% effort in, if he looks sharp I would be very happy to see him could back and playing again cos at the moment away from home we do look like we're missing something and him and aguero could be a deadly partnership.

We are top of the league by 2 clear points. We`ve scored more and conceded less goals than any other team in the premiership, all this without the aid of the toxic one. To add to that, no team apart from Bayern have beaten us by more than 1 goal, strangely enough the day tevez decided to act the ****. Also we have Yaya, Kompany, Kolo and Balotelli all just recently back.

We can`t play Dzeko Aguero and Balotelli in the same team so at least one will be sat on the bench, and your idea is to perhaps bring Tevez on for ten minute or more.

Question, what kind of a message does this send out to the player who gets snubbed or replaced by this despicable bastard who has shown our club, its supporters, and its manager no respect and has in fact tried every trick in the book to force city to sell him on the cheap. He could also decide the time is right for another hissy and re-open the wounds he caused in Germany

far from help he could ruin our title run.

My message to Carlos Tevez is, please fuck off, (on citys terms) the sooner the better.

welsh_andy said:
MadchesterCity said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i dont think you have a firm grasp on reality.

-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 pm --

what happens if i get a blow job off kate middleton

Pippa will be pissed on

welsh_andy said:

facepalm due to be sick to death of Psychics on here or think if we play/not play fuckface, we win/lose PL. no one can possibly know what fuckface will bring, tis like a bunch of fucking skool kids ffs. in essence we done fine without him we top, so y the fuck do we need him!!!!!

Don't you remember it was Tevez that won us the title last season............ Oh wait.

Tevez sounds like a megalomaniac; and one who just makes up shit as he goes along and is dangerously stupid with it.
I shudder to think how he could be if he even gets a whiff of a compromise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.