Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: An Appeal to Bluemoon

Tevez City said:
CC1 said:
The Pink Panther said:
IF he plays I won't boo him because he will be wearing our shirt
IF he scores, I will cheer the goal, not the player who scored
IF he plays a blinder and is subbed, I will not applaud him and I will not applaud him if he comes on as a sub

Hopefully he will score and hopefully the ground will be rocking with fans singing MANCINI whoo oo, whoo o Mancini ........

Hopefully, we will then win the league and hopefully Tevez will then get lost and we can replace him with a better team player who puts OUR club and fans first. i.e. when we win the next cup, he won't chuck away the scarves given to him by OUR fans......

His fellow Argentinians have a great attitude - Zab and Kun show him up for what he is. All you Tevez lovers - he is a money grabbing egotistical arse who has only come back because he has been backed into a corner by our smart owners. He shows no respect for this club.

There is no money grabbing who will refuse to train for 200 k / week and lose 9 Million pound for not doing so.

A money grabbing will say sorry to his manager and lick his boots if required to makes sure that he get his full wages & bonuses.

Yeah because £9M to him is a shit load, he probably still gets endorsements from his own clothing brand also the amount of money he has made in England over the past 6 years I'm sure would have kept him in good company....

All you have to ask yourself is why after giving up trying to appeal his £9M fine (which could rise to £12M) has he now had a change of heart and decided to come back to City??? Not forgetting he hasn't been paid since November! Coincidence?? I don't fuckin think so!!

Tevez City said:
CC1 said:
The Pink Panther said:
IF he plays I won't boo him because he will be wearing our shirt
IF he scores, I will cheer the goal, not the player who scored
IF he plays a blinder and is subbed, I will not applaud him and I will not applaud him if he comes on as a sub

Hopefully he will score and hopefully the ground will be rocking with fans singing MANCINI whoo oo, whoo o Mancini ........

Hopefully, we will then win the league and hopefully Tevez will then get lost and we can replace him with a better team player who puts OUR club and fans first. i.e. when we win the next cup, he won't chuck away the scarves given to him by OUR fans......

His fellow Argentinians have a great attitude - Zab and Kun show him up for what he is. All you Tevez lovers - he is a money grabbing egotistical arse who has only come back because he has been backed into a corner by our smart owners. He shows no respect for this club.

There is no money grabbing who will refuse to train for 200 k / week and lose 9 Million pound for not doing so.

A money grabbing will say sorry to his manager and lick his boots if required to makes sure that he get his full wages & bonuses.

i dont think you have a firm grasp on reality.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 pm --<br /><br />
The Future's Blue said:
Tevez stated that he's still got 2 and half years left on his contract, what happens if he commits to that?

what happens if i get a blow job off kate middleton

It's not about loving or hating Tevez. It's about Manchester City winning the Barclays Premier League. We should try to put all our emotions on one side, whichever camp we're in, and leave the wheels to turn for the remainder of the season. It is my belief that Tevez's return has been prompted by the owners of our club, who see him simply as the goal machine he is, and want to use him to Manchester City's greatest advantage. When we look back on the season and the dust has settled, there will be no 'brackets' as radio Manchester's Jimmy Wagg is fond of saying, for coming second. We want to see this:-

1. Manchester City pts 90
2. Manchester Utd pts 86

NOT THIS:-

1. Manchester Utd pts 89
2. Manchester City pts 86 (but they stuck to their principles over Tevez)

summer of 69 said:
It's not about loving or hating Tevez. It's about Manchester City winning the Barclays Premier League. We should try to put all our emotions on one side, whichever camp we're in, and leave the wheels to turn for the remainder of the season. It is my belief that Tevez's return has been prompted by the owners of our club, who see him simply as the goal machine he is, and want to use him to Manchester City's greatest advantage. When we look back on the season and the dust has settled, there will be no 'brackets' as radio Manchester's Jimmy Wagg is fond of saying, for coming second. We want to see this:-

2. Manchester Utd pts 86

1. Manchester Utd pts 89
facepalm.jpg

r.soleofsalford said:
Tevez City said:
CC1 said:

i dont think you have a firm grasp on reality.

-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:14 pm --

The Future's Blue said:
Tevez stated that he's still got 2 and half years left on his contract, what happens if he commits to that?

Pippa will be pissed on<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:18 pm --<br /><br />
welsh_andy said:
summer of 69 said:

2. Manchester Utd pts 86

1. Manchester Utd pts 89
facepalm.jpg

why the face palm he is right! Winning is everything!

MadchesterCity said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Tevez City said:

The Future's Blue said:

Pippa will be pissed on

-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:18 pm --

welsh_andy said:
summer of 69 said:

2. Manchester Utd pts 86

1. Manchester Utd pts 89
facepalm.jpg

facepalm due to be sick to death of Psychics on here or think if we play/not play fuckface, we win/lose PL. no one can possibly know what fuckface will bring, tis like a bunch of fucking skool kids ffs. in essence we done fine without him we top, so y the fuck do we need him!!!!!

welsh_andy said:
MadchesterCity said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Pippa will be pissed on

-- Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:18 pm --

welsh_andy said:

facepalm due to be sick to death of physics on here or think if we play/not play fuckface, we win/lose PL. no one can possibly know what fuckface will bring, tis like a bunch of fucking skool kids ffs. in essence we done fine without him we top, so y the fuck do we need him!!!!!

physics? You do realise what is likely to happen once the Pun squad see this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.