Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

The most important question for me is - Would the rest of the squad be happy to see him return?

No one can argue that a fit and focused Tevez would be a huge asset,possibly more....

its very possible that all city are doing here is following what the law requires you to do in a possible employment tribunal situation, and make sure that they are able to prove that they did everything they could to resolve the situation. including him in the 25 man squad was a genius move, if they are planning on taking him to court when he leaves. guess we'll just have to wait and see

-- Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:04 am --

and i'm only posting this cos i realised this post is the same number as my favourite bus<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:04 am --<br /><br />bollox! have to wait till next time

if he plays again I will walk out and go to the pub

nattykool said:
waspish said:
de niro said:
i want that title no matter what.

I'm Shame to say it but I'm with you ;-/
Same, for example if Tevez was playing I don't think we would of lost the Sunderland and Everton game. Just sayin

Tevez is an idot (putting it mildly) but we are trying to win the league and like it or not you cannot just ignore a world class player because we do not like him.

Hate to say it but look to the scum, they have quite a few players who are repugnant in every way and Ferguson knows it but he would sell his Grand Mother for another title and that is the mentality thats is needed for us to win our first in the Premier League, after that we can take the high ground but we need to get that first title (in our lifetime that is) behind us and then lets kick on.

Be under no illusion Mancini knows that his job depends on City winning the title this season and if we do not then somebody else will be at the helm next season.

Personally I love Mancini and want him to be the Manager for the next decade if possible but we need that first win in the bag, City are now playing for big stakes and we have to accept that with it comes certain things we may not like but success brings with it certain compromises and we have to as a club embrace them.

Forza Mancini.

I don't actually care if any of our players have any true allegiance to us, it's all about the success of the club and how I feel about us that matters to me. If it means that Tevez helps us win the title, then I'm all for it.

I don't trust him.

Looking back at his misses v Wigan and Bham, I now think they were deliberate.

therefore I can't trust him on the pitch if he's presented with the chance to win us the league.

He doesn't give one fuck about the club or us so he will feel no obligation to score them.

I despair that any blue would even contemplate this tosser ever playing for us again, if your that desperate to win the league and will plunge to whatever depths it takes to do it then you are as bad as him

FantasyIreland said:
The most important question for me is - Would the rest of the squad be happy to see him return?

No one can argue that a fit and focused Tevez would be a huge asset,possibly more....

I'll argue against that opinion. I think we're better as a team without him. With him in, everything tends to go through him. Great when it's all working, but not so when it isn't and we don't have other options.

In addition, fuck him, he's a ****.

Balti said:
great he can run into more dead ends, purposely play too deep to be effective, and purposely miss more penalties with his I'd rather be anywhere else attitude

be still my beating heart

if he can be arsed coming onto the pitch of course

then if we win the league he can disrespect the club, the shirt and the supporters some more

City are bigger than Tevez
Fuck Tevez

i agree.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 am --<br /><br />
nattykool said:
waspish said:
de niro said:
i want that title no matter what.

I'm Shame to say it but I'm with you ;-/
Same, for example if Tevez was playing I don't think we would of lost the Sunderland and Everton game. Just sayin

you mean like last season when we lost at everton and sunderland with tevez in the team?

do you remember us battering sunderland in partc. and tevez putting an open goal from three yards over the bar. what exactly are your thoughts based on?

FantasyIreland said:

it didn't sound like they wanted him back dating all the way back to the summer.

but, assuming that it was true that Tevez refused to come on, therefore refused to help the Club that he plays for and gets paid a spectacularly generous amount by, and refused to help his teammates, and it wasn't a miscommunication blown way out of proportion...

I'd rather be relegated than see him play again in our shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.