Tevez to return (Merged)

TEVEZ: "I think that's where MANCINI got things wrong. If we had a problem, we could have sorted it out in a different way"

TEVEZ: "Last season, after a home game vs. Newcastle, we almost hit each other in the dressing room. But we spoke the following day"

TEVEZ: "MANCINI is a winner. And I'm a winner too. None of us like to lose"

Tevez is pure fucking poison, I can't believe people are beginning to fall for his bullshit. The only reason he is coming back is because our owners stood firm and didn't let him go to Italy in a cut price deal. Don't fall for it, the man is a cancer who should be cut out of our club as soon as possible.

pauljv92 said:
Soulboy said:
Damocles said:
Being annoyed that you are subbed (and instantly apologising), and refusing to come on, dragging the club into disrepute and leaving the country in protest are completely the same.

Coming from someone who forgives every transgression by Balotelli, no matter how badly it affects the team...

Mate. FFS. Balo has never disrespected the fans and the club as tevez has done.

Maybe I'm just not a hater. Maybe I like to see the best in City players. Maybe I'm just far more forgiving about players transgressions. Maybe I just want to see the end of this and the player returns to the team. Maybe if the fans continue to turn on players they will eventually also turn on the manager when he selects him?

Maybe I just love City more than I hate Tevez.

A leopard does not change his spots

This is all about trying to defend future legal action imo

Keep him well clear of those that want to play for us and our Manager

Back to the rezzies if he comes back the ****

stony said:
Tevez is pure fucking poison, I can't believe people are beginning to fall for his bullshit. The only reason he is coming back is because our owners stood firm and didn't let him go to Italy in a cut price deal. Don't fall for it, the man is a cancer who should be cut out of our club as soon as possible.

this<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:32 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:

this

TEVEZ: "Last season, after a home game vs. Newcastle, we almost hit each other in the dressing room. But we spoke the following day"

Made me laugh.

Rammy Blue said:
hgblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
It all comes down to one word for me.......trust.

I don't trust him, and for that reason I'm out.

I'm a bit confused. Either Mancini thinks Tevez is a disruptive influence who we are better off without or he doesn't. Why the sudden change of tune?

I don't think Bob's got much of a say in the matter tbh, these orders will be from above.

Somethings going on. Tevez still feels hurt by Mancini's response to his refusal to warm up again and will not apologise to him imo. Mancini has publicly said that Tevez will never play for City again. They clearly dislike each other intensely. Nothings changed. Am I missing something or what?

He's currently making things a hell of alot worse in this interview... slated Mancini, the club and now said he didn't deserve this reaction from the fans after munich.

I'll be amazed if he plays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.