Tevez to return (Merged)

Soulboy said:
Maybe I'm just not a hater. Maybe I like to see the best in City players. Maybe I'm just far more forgiving about players transgressions. Maybe I just want to see the end of this and the player returns to the team. Maybe if the fans continue to turn on players they will eventually also turn on the manager when he selects him?

Maybe I just love City more than I hate Tevez.

Good man.

The guy needs to stop blaming everyone else and take a long hard look at himself ( well not too long). I thought the reaction of the fans to him was mild at the blackburn game, most of us that day came out in support of the manager, but not really against him.

Soulboy said:
pauljv92 said:
Soulboy said:
Coming from someone who forgives every transgression by Balotelli, no matter how badly it affects the team...

Mate. FFS. Balo has never disrespected the fans and the club as tevez has done.

Maybe I'm just not a hater. Maybe I like to see the best in City players. Maybe I'm just far more forgiving about players transgressions. Maybe I just want to see the end of this and the player returns to the team. Maybe if the fans continue to turn on players they will eventually also turn on the manager when he selects him?

Maybe I just love City more than I hate Tevez.

Okay. I respect that. But dont make daft comparisons. You want tevez back in the team to help us win the title. Theoretically, that would have been a great idea and I want that to, to help give us a spark if we desperately need it. But his interview here is surely not helping himself and his relationship with Bobby. I can tell you that much.

Soulboy said:
The club should have snatched Milan's hands off when they offered £21m in January. For the sake of £4m it appears we are going into the run-in with a club divided.

Poor management all round.

or he could score some winners....

Soulboy said:
The club should have snatched Milan's hands off when they offered £21m in January. For the sake of £4m it appears we are going into the run-in with a club divided.

Poor management all round.

Absolutely. We should have taken the money and put this whole sorry saga behind us.

This interview certainly not doing us any favours and it won't be the last we hear on the matter. Terrible decision not to sell him.

stony said:
Soulboy said:
stony said:
Utter fucking bullshit.

Do we have to go through this yet again?

He was fined for "refusing to warm up"... he was NOT found guilty of refusing to play.

Utterly fucking clueless.

Don't be so fucking naive. Just because he wasn't found guilty doesn't mean he was innocent. I don't know a single person in real life who thinks him innocent. You must be gullible as fuck if you think him not guilty.

And you must be as thick as fuck if you don't know the difference between guilty and not guilty. Ask Harry Redknapp...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.