Tevez to return (Merged)

Thank God Tevez didn't apologise and can now officially be labelled as the anti-Christ, and not just a footballer who fell out with a manager and made a mistake.

That hole he's digging is becoming the Grand Canyon...

Was warming to him playing again for us now he can do ONE

scousemanc said:
Im guessing the club will not be putting up a "Welcome to Manchester" poster on Deansgate

Here is the new poster.

1z1fdrm.jpg

Damocles said:
stony said:
Soulboy said:
Can't you read? I never mentioned innocence.

I only stated guilty or not guilty. A legal concept. Look it up on Google.

I couldn't give a shiny fucking shit about the legal niceties of it all. I know he's a **** who refused to play. So does Mancini, so do most City fans.

It's only his fanboys who can't see it.

You would say that, you hate all non-Aryans.

-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:51 pm --

Danamy said:
grandsolo said:
I know, I always come up with crazy analogies that only make sense to me. My point is this: Refusing to warm up, when warming up is what must be done before entering a game, is the same as refusing to play.

Nah mate

If you refuse to put butter on the bread but still put the filling in, it's still classed as a sandwich?

Tevez didn't put the filling in though, did he?

In Tevez stubborn eyes he didn't want any butter in his sandwich, he just wanted the filling.

For what it's worth it doesn't matter what your employer tells you to do you should do it, especially if your getting well paid for it aswell.

I would have him serving the tea at half time

I've always liked Tevez. Everybody makes mistakes in life. I will give him another chance. The football world is very fickle/ knee jerk place. If he scores the winner vs the rags I bet all the people would love him again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.