Tevez to return (Merged)

And as predicted, Carlos can't be trusted.

He has no intention of reconciliation, he wants to start to be paid again but is making it impossible for him to be allowed to come back into the first team squad.

He wants us to agree to pay him whilst he's golfing in Argentina.

I've got more chance of playing for City this season than that **** has.

SSN Stream here if you need one:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/28637/1/magic-tv-live-stream-online.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/28637/1/magi ... nline.html</a>

They'll be broadcasting the interview within the hour.

Danamy said:
Damocles said:
stony said:
I couldn't give a shiny fucking shit about the legal niceties of it all. I know he's a **** who refused to play. So does Mancini, so do most City fans.

It's only his fanboys who can't see it.

You would say that, you hate all non-Aryans.

-- Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:51 pm --

Danamy said:
Nah mate

If you refuse to put butter on the bread but still put the filling in, it's still classed as a sandwich?

Tevez didn't put the filling in though, did he?

In Tevez stubborn eyes he didn't want any butter in his sandwich, he just wanted the filling.

For what it's worth it doesn't matter what your employer tells you to do you should do it, especially if your getting well paid for it aswell.

I would have him serving the tea at half time

Was he caught buttering a muffin? Is this what this is all about?

TEVEZ: "I want United to win the title. Hopefully City will let me play for them again so I can do my bit for them"

IH8MUFC said:
I've always liked Tevez. Everybody makes mistakes in life. I will give him another chance. The football world is very fickle/ knee jerk place. If he scores the winner vs the rags I bet all the people would love him again.

There's no kneejerk. He's took the piss out of our club for months and this interview cements my belief that he is a c**t.

Masterful timing again from blanca

original.gif

What just crossed my mind on this shit was the immortal lines of booby moore in possibly the greatest film EVER........ 'this ain't gonna be easy'

I'll personally forfeit my season ticket and dalsim the **** in the lips if he puts a city shirt on again!!!!!

Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
hgblue said:
I'm a bit confused. Either Mancini thinks Tevez is a disruptive influence who we are better off without or he doesn't. Why the sudden change of tune?

I don't think Bob's got much of a say in the matter tbh, these orders will be from above.

Bob gets the full backing from above when it comes to decisions on players, just ask:

Adebayor
Bellamy
Bridge
Onuoha
SWP
Santa Cruz

You getting my drift?

I think this situation is different mate.

No way imo that Bob wants him back in the squad, there is a huge "game" going on here.

Carlos wants cash so is making himself available again knowing full well that if we let him be integrated back into squad he will cause nothing but trouble.

Kia and Carlos are calling the club's bluff. (again...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.