Tevez to return (Merged)

rickmcfc said:
Blue Maverick said:
Balti said:
TEVEZ: "I want United to win the title. Hopefully City will let me play for them again so I can do my bit for them"
Is this a wind up?

yes, ignore him.

It is a wind up but very close to the truth if he ever played for us again imo - "do my bit for them" being for Utd, of course.

the Sky Sports translation of this is a lot different than what that guy on twitter posted.

rickmcfc said:
Ive read the whole interview. Tevez doen not say anything that is too bad. He just says what has happened in the past, Munich was a bad night and a mis-understanding. All he wants to do now is knuckle down, get back to Manchester and win us the title.

You taking the piss?

Andouble said:
the Sky Sports translation of this is a lot different than what that guy on twitter posted.
It took some time for the Sky spin doctor to get on the case!

Rammy Blue said:
rickmcfc said:
Ive read the whole interview. Tevez doen not say anything that is too bad. He just says what has happened in the past, Munich was a bad night and a mis-understanding. All he wants to do now is knuckle down, get back to Manchester and win us the title.

You taking the piss?

Watch the transcript, not the sky interview which is hand picked to make things bad again. He said what happened, what was he suppost to do, lie??? We now know the truth, lets move on. He wants to play for us, so lets get him back and get him scoring goals and help us to win the title.

See straight away he's wrong.
He thinks we all hate him because of what happened in Munich. He fails to see that the Munich issue was only the start and what he's done since is more to do with our feelings towards him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.