tevez to stay at city ??

cibaman said:
I think everyone deserves a second chance
Well unfortunately for Tevez he's blown his second chance, and his third, and his fourth etc etc.

He can fuck off and i for one hope he never puts on a city shirt again. We're playing the best football in decades and its without him. Don't want or need him at the club.

Adam-mcfc said:
cibaman said:
Well unfortunately for Tevez he's blown his second chance, and his third, and his fourth etc etc.

He can fuck off and i for one hope he never puts on a city shirt again. We're playing the best football in decades and its without him. Don't want or need him at the club.

That ^

Freestyler said:
Adam-mcfc said:
cibaman said:

That ^

Can I just make it clear (again) that I was being sarcastic (obviously badly) when I made that post?

cibaman said:
Freestyler said:
Adam-mcfc said:

That ^

Can I just make it clear (again) that I was being sarcastic (obviously badly) when I made that post?

So you're asking for a second chance?

Anybody clamouring for a Tevez stay or a 5th, 6th or 7th chance wants his or her fucking head feeling!

Apart from the media shit storm his rant created, the difference it has created out on the pitch is obvious and the players and management team don't seem to be missing the **** one single bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.