tevez to stay at city ??

tevez to stay at City,my arse !

we dont need the selfish little tw*t cause i will tell you something if he did get another chance he would do another stupid trick sometime soon and the reason is- he is a " its all about me " tosser who should not of lifted the F A Cup for us, should of been Vinny. And i too remember him dropping scarves on the way to lift the cup which was unforgivable. Get rid soon City, we have a proper good team who play for each other and do it with a smile.

Fuck sake, he still alive ? i thought some of our fans are gangland killers. I am disapoint.

I can't wait for the day he goes and we can ban new threads on the bugger though.

TCIB said:
Fuck sake, he still alive ? i thought some of our fans are gangland killers. I am disapoint.

I can't wait for the day he goes and we can ban new threads on the bugger though.

Within 30 seconds of him scoring for whoever he plays for, even if the balls goes in of his left testicle there will no doubt be a thread saying we should not have let him go

Personally i wish he could and would leave before Jan , we dont need ringmaster joorabchian and the fucking circus which surrounds carlos and we sure as hell dont need that irritating gobshite gordon (is a moron) taylor hanging about either. I wish for all our sakes we could get shut asap.

Graeme Souness got it spot on the night the incident happened in Munich.

Souness stated that Tevez is a "bad apple" that he would "undermine all the good work going on at the football club [City]" and that Tevez should be taken away from the club, as far away as possible.

I've never had a problem with Tevez on the pitch, he HAS always given 100% on the pitch.

Shame he didn't want to be on the pitch in Munich!!

City are flying at the moment and we really don't need Tevez any more - and as much as an ill advised prick he is turning out to be, he is still a good player.

BUT..... if any player doesn't want to be at a club, then just let them go, no matter how good they are.

In this instance, even if City flog him for even £10m, they still won't come out of this looking bad as the football world seems to agree that we, as a club, just need to get rid of him now.

Best players on the planet? He was.

Seeing him this year, he isn't in the top 3 strikers at the club.

shikariblue said:
Best players on the planet? He was.

Seeing him this year, he isn't in the top 3 strikers at the club.

Did you really see him this year ?
He only started two games and one of these games he was excellent ( Against Wigan )

I can understand people describing him as bad apple, disgrace ....etc
BUT he is the best striker in the Premier league in the last two seasons.#FACT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.