Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

I wish I could find myself in a situation where I could ask him what the fuck is going through his head. I hope when he retires from football he pisses away all his money and ends up as a tramp nobody.

toffee balls said:
Play the game city.

Take it to the last possible moment and pull the deal.

Karma's as a woman galliano.

See you at Platt lane Monday at the crack of 9 am Carlos

Bang on. Get word to him now that he will only be going to Milan when they meet the valuation. If that doesnt happen (which it wont) then he will be expectedto return for training feb 1st.

LoveCity said:
We should be making the twat play in games like today's Senior Cup tie with Bury - if he doesn't leave he should be on reserve duty constantly, set up more EDS friendlies for the purpose of demeaning him (oh, as well as giving some of our kids too old for the U18s more games!).

as soon as we find someone to bring him to England..

Whoever he goes to, must be sold for no less than between 25-30 million, if they dont want to stump up the cash, well let him rot on the sidelines..........

Quite some time ago now, I was a lawyer with a firm in London that acted for a leading football club. A star player of the club had become the subject of quite a protracted transfer saga, and was actively trying to get away. His head was being turned by the interest, not very subtly expressed, that a very big European club had in his services.

The club we acted for didn't originally want to sell, but eventually came to accept this outcome as an inevitability. However, they decided that they'd try to sell to anyone other than the club that had been openly courting the player. Unfortunately, the player rejected two other potential suitors, preferring the option that his current club were desperate to avoid. Senior executives at the club we acted for were implacably convinced that the player’s advisers had been offered a large sum of money by the long-standing suitor if to ensure the ‘right’ outcome.

I claim no inside knowledge, but looking at the Tevez saga from the outside, I wouldn’t rule out Joorabchian having a similar arrangement with Milan. It may not be cash – perhaps they may have promised him a role in future transfers for the club if he delivers the goods. Anyway, whether my suspicions are founded or not, I really hope City stand firm and don’t give in to what looks very much like an attempt by Kia and Milan to back us into a corner.

petrusha said:
Quite some time ago now, I was a lawyer with a firm in London that acted for a leading football club. A star player of the club had become the subject of quite a protracted transfer saga, and was actively trying to get away. His head was being turned by the interest, not very subtly expressed, that a very big European club had in his services.

The club we acted for didn't originally want to sell, but eventually came to accept this outcome as an inevitability. However, they decided that they'd try to sell to anyone other than the club that had been openly courting the player. Unfortunately, the player rejected two other potential suitors, preferring the option that his current club were desperate to avoid. Senior executives at the club we acted for were implacably convinced that the player’s advisers had been offered a large sum of money by the long-standing suitor if to ensure the ‘right’ outcome.

I claim no inside knowledge, but looking at the Tevez saga from the outside, I wouldn’t rule out Joorabchian having a similar arrangement with Milan. It may not be cash – perhaps they may have promised him a role in future transfers for the club if he delivers the goods. Anyway, whether my suspicions are founded or not, I really hope City stand firm and don’t give in to what looks very much like an attempt by Kia and Milan to back us into a corner.

Sounds about right to me, it's going to be an interesting countdown to the window closing.....

petrusha said:

Thanks mate but i don't believe the above is anything the vast majority of us don't already realise,i would say it's the scenario that is almost certainly happening

AC and Kia are made for each other.

Release a statement to the press stating we have requested that Carlos returns to training at Carrington as no suitable offers have been made and we would like him available for selection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.