Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

That can't be right.

I was assured that it is a FACT that we are paying Tevez his full wages.

LoveCity said:
Duncan Castles said he has lost over £8million in wages since November.

Sunday Mirror says Team Tevez are willing to play a game of brinkmanship with City to get him to Milan.
Why is it he's trying so hard to get to Milan they don't need him and won't get in the team when Cassano comes back. Don't get why he doesn't want to go to Inter they have so many Argentinian players.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Anyone pay for Times online kind enough to cut and paste?

Edit:: Found It, its not a full article more like a "headlines in 60 seconds"

"City stop Tevez wages

Carlos Tevez has gone unpaid by Manchester City since walking out on the club in November. The Argentina forward, whose contract is worth up to £238,000 a week, is being punished for refusing to train while City attempt to sell him. Tevez has been Awol since completing a two-week suspension for refusing to warm up in a Champions League match but City hope to sell him for about £24m to either Inter and AC Milan before January 31. "

That will be 50 pence please :p

If he wont come back then we are well within our rights to stop pay.

MCFC4EVR said:
LoveCity said:
Duncan Castles said he has lost over £8million in wages since November.

Sunday Mirror says Team Tevez are willing to play a game of brinkmanship with City to get him to Milan.
Why is it he's trying so hard to get to Milan they don't need him and won't get in the team when Cassano comes back. Don't get why he doesn't want to go to Inter they have so many Argentinian players.

You're thinking like a rational, intelligent person. Tevez is neither of those.

Damocles said:
That can't be right.

I was assured that it is a FACT that we are paying Tevez his full wages.

It is a FACT.

Ooh, isn't it exciting doing capital letter to prove a point!

Nope. With him trying to move to Milan he has admitted that he does not have any disability and is fit to play.[/quote]

Well without knowing the facts I don't see how you can presume that. If his problem is with City or Mancini etc his doctor would say or even recommend that playing for another club/manager would be ok and aid recovery.

Its like another argument I come across with employees who have work related stress issues that employers get really angry when they go on holiday whilst sick. Of course they can if it helps and is recommended.[/quote]

But then he can't turn down good offers from places like PSG. He cannot have it both ways. Thats my point. If his sick note is specifically about City then he needs to take the best offer City gets for him or put away the sick note.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.