Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

petrusha said:
Quite some time ago now, I was a lawyer with a firm in London that acted for a leading football club. A star player of the club had become the subject of quite a protracted transfer saga, and was actively trying to get away. His head was being turned by the interest, not very subtly expressed, that a very big European club had in his services.

The club we acted for didn't originally want to sell, but eventually came to accept this outcome as an inevitability. However, they decided that they'd try to sell to anyone other than the club that had been openly courting the player. Unfortunately, the player rejected two other potential suitors, preferring the option that his current club were desperate to avoid. Senior executives at the club we acted for were implacably convinced that the player’s advisers had been offered a large sum of money by the long-standing suitor if to ensure the ‘right’ outcome.

I claim no inside knowledge, but looking at the Tevez saga from the outside, I wouldn’t rule out Joorabchian having a similar arrangement with Milan. It may not be cash – perhaps they may have promised him a role in future transfers for the club if he delivers the goods. Anyway, whether my suspicions are founded or not, I really hope City stand firm and don’t give in to what looks very much like an attempt by Kia and Milan to back us into a corner.
Then he´ll rot for the remainder of his contract. FIFA/UEFA need bringing into this at somestage to ensure he neither gets paid whilst we still retain his registration

bobmcfc said:
Release a statement to the press stating we have requested that Carlos returns to training at Carrington as no suitable offers have been made and we would like him available for selection.
I agree. To force a move we must show him we are prepared to have him sit out the remainder of his contract at the club.

When Mancini said it was "impossible" he would return it weakened our bargaining position.
We must force Tevez and KJ to compromise and they will only do this if they believe we will follow through and have him back at the club. This would shake up the Tevez camp.

PSG is off, seems like:

Leonardo has confirmed they have been unable to strike a deal for the striker. "We stopped the negotiations," he told L'Equipe. "At the moment there is not much movement in the market. "There was an opportunity, we have studied it, we made a good offer but failed to agree a deal. We will not pay excessively so we stop. It's over."

I want Tevez to gone but wouldnt accept any shit offer from Milan. Of course that's what Kia snake wants. (And maybe they still wouldnt give any sort of obligation to buy him and we end up Tevez here in summer again.)

Freestyler said:
PSG have declared they have ended all interest in Tevez.

can't blame them to be honest.

*Rammy puts Soulboy's humble pie in the bin*

glen quagmire said:
If he is not turning up for work. Surely he is in breach of contracr, which means NO wages?

I can't remember the paper but I partly read an artilce at the weekend that so far we have fined him 8million in wages for his walkabout.

If anybody else seen this can you please post the link as I think it may help and I could do with reading the entire story ;o)

LawsBackHeel said:
glen quagmire said:
If he is not turning up for work. Surely he is in breach of contracr, which means NO wages?

I can't remember the paper but I partly read an artilce at the weekend that so far we have fined him 8million in wages for his walkabout.

If anybody else seen this can you please post the link as I think it may help and I could do with reading the entire story ;o)

Page 102 mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.