Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Why would we loan him for two years free of charge?? Even if they pick up his wages his contract will be run down and we wont get a transfer fee. I'm a tad confused

Super David Silva 21 said:
Hold on...Loan him out???? Thought Bobby was well against that?

There's no way we should be loaning him out to another european club.... 4 months ago it was corinthians for £25m or so, with a no sale to europe clause....no a 2 year free loan?! We're being taken for mugs, it's important we stand strong here

No chance we let Tevez leave on a 2 year free loan when we rejected £21million from Inter.

City need to AC for tapping up asap. I am of the opinion that we must force AC to stump up the £25million fee or offer to take Thiago Silva and £££££££'s in a swap deal.

Would sooner see Tevez rot than let him, Kia and AC win the 'war'. I hope everyone see's them for what they are and especially AC because they have acted in a despicable manner regarding the transfer by using the media and tapping Tevez up.

Tevez hero to zero story is one that football must learn from. Boycotting Kia as an agent would be a start.

southwalesjesus said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Hold on...Loan him out???? Thought Bobby was well against that?

There's no way we should be loaning him out to another european club.... 4 months ago it was corinthians for £25m or so, with a no sale to europe clause....no a 2 year free loan?! We're being taken for mugs, it's important we stand strong here

NO, NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO NEVER FOOKING EVER!!!

We do this and those coonts and Milan have dry arsed raped us , sewn up our arseholes opened them up again and shafted us once more

Show us the fookin money or fook off Galliani - right off

TEVEZ you dirty rat

GTF - stop fecking about and leave, fed up seeing your stupid monsterhead.

Stop being such a money grabbing whore and do one

NipHolmes said:
No chance we let Tevez leave on a 2 year free loan when we rejected £21million from Inter.

City need to AC for tapping up asap. I am of the opinion that we must force AC to stump up the £25million fee or offer to take Thiago Silva and £££££££'s in a swap deal.

Would sooner see Tevez rot than let him, Kia and AC win the 'war'. I hope everyone see's them for what they are and especially AC because they have acted in a despicable manner regarding the transfer by using the media and tapping Tevez up.

Tevez hero to zero story is one that football must learn from. Boycotting Kia as an agent would be a start.

I hope we rot him, from a FFP perspective we have shown that we have tried to sell for a fair price!

Perhaps we can then send him off to Anzhi Makhachkala and hope he picks up a severe addiction to Krocodil

Re: TEVEZ you dirty rat

Bang on though!

Especially if we need to flog him to bring in any players

I'd rather have someone who can put in a shift rather that one sat on his arse in Argentina getting fat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.