Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

The Fat el Hombre said:
Milan set Friday deadline. They're calling the shots. Loosen your belts boys, we'll soon be receiving a royal arse fucking

Well I'm not sure, why set a Friday deadline when there are four days left of the transfer window after that? Meaning, if they pull out, we have four days to try and sell him to Inter for example. Why don't Milan set transfer deadline day as their own deadline, then they could really corner us.

Cityisland said:
Milan, you continue to deal for Tevez: Opening of the City
01/24/2012 20:42 by Raymond De Magistris
© photo by Nicolo 'Zangirolami / Image Sport

New developments regarding the negotiations between AC Milan and Manchester City for the transfer to the Rossoneri attacker Argentine Carlos Tevez. To announce to Sky Sport24 journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, "AC Milan and Manchester City have continued to treat these days, they did it again today. The Citizens are trying to meet the conditions of the Rossoneri. We are studying new formulas for the transfer, Galliani She's given a time limit: Tevez or arrive by Friday or it will be rationed Maxi Lopez. certainly will not get both.

Tuttomercato

So Milan are gonna throw us a googly Friday morning now they hold all the cards and the fat twonks ruled out PSG,I just hope we tell them to do one and bring him back to place him in stocks on Alan Turing way for the QPR game. How a player can get away with what him and kia are doing to us is just scandalous

The Fat el Hombre said:
Milan set Friday deadline. They're calling the shots. Loosen your belts boys, we'll soon be receiving a royal arse fucking
If we don't sue tevez after all he has done then that would be a arse fucking

Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Fucking cheeky Kunts AC Milan set a dead line why not pay what we want or you fuck off!! And I'd instruct Tevez to get his arse in training in the next few days and earn some of that fucking wage lazy KUNT

Have i missed something here everyone is saying AC have stiched us up but unless they accept are terms dont we hold his player registration. More chance of me turning into a flying donkey with moose balls and laying a goose egg than City letting Tevez jog off on a free

LoveCity said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Well I'm not sure, why set a Friday deadline when there are four days left of the transfer window after that? Meaning, if they pull out, we have four days to try and sell him to Inter for example. Why don't Milan set transfer deadline day as their own deadline, then they could really corner us.

I agree. If I were AC I would push this right until the last hour of window. In meantime get Tevez to do a medical and that's it because terms have already been agreed. AC could probably get him for £20million then.

I reckon it is us really that has said Friday with them because it doesn't make sense for AC to concede power like that. I fear that Inter's interest may dwindle because of Tevez knocking the back twice. PSG would probably still have him being as they failed to get Pato.

I think we will be sold though, still optimistic because Tevez know's deep down he is wasting his prime and top clubs interest will decline the longer he is out.

I hope we but a 3rd runner like J.Moutinho with the money, someone who can play CM and attack. I don't personally believe De Rossi would improve that much.

It's as I said earlier, we will reach a compromise deal with AC - it will have a guaranteed sale but some ridiculous price and terms.

NipHolmes said:
MadchesterCity said:
NipHolmes said:
No chance we let Tevez leave on a 2 year free loan when we rejected £21million from Inter.

City need to AC for tapping up asap. I am of the opinion that we must force AC to stump up the £25million fee or offer to take Thiago Silva and £££££££'s in a swap deal.

Would sooner see Tevez rot than let him, Kia and AC win the 'war'. I hope everyone see's them for what they are and especially AC because they have acted in a despicable manner regarding the transfer by using the media and tapping Tevez up.

Tevez hero to zero story is one that football must learn from. Boycotting Kia as an agent would be a start.

I hope we rot him, from a FFP perspective we have shown that we have tried to sell for a fair price!

Perhaps we can then send him off to Anzhi Makhachkala and hope he picks up a severe addiction to Krocodil

FFP is a shitter as everyone knows. You have hit the nail on the head though, if we sign other players and keep Tevez I think we will get the benefit of the doubt being as the whole world of football agree's we are doing the right thing.

God knows why he hasn't gone to Anzhi, he could get mega money there as it's probably the only place where he could earn more. I don't get teh love for AC and not Inter. I mean the clubs share stadium's and Inter have Argentine's throughout the team including the captain. Blatantly tapped up by AC and hopefully something can be done about them.

I agree with this. UEFA would have to back us on this re FFP. It´s clearly a case of the tail wagging the fookin dog and when you´ve got a contract and you clearly break the terms of it you must be made to pay. If we can get a green light on FFP then I think Khaldoon and the Sheikh would be more than happy to keep his registration and make him rot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.