Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

mancunial said:
Soulboy said:
But...but...but...Mancini said he wouldn't be allowed to go out on loan.

But... but... but... City hold all the power and Tevez and Kia are quaking in their boots.

But... but... but... We'll get market value for him won't we and then we'll sue the arse off him?

But... but... but... won't we flog him to PSG for the best deal?

Wake up and smell the coffee, people.
explain please thanks just trying to get my head round it soulboy

We're getting next to nowt for Tevez. He'll choose where he goes and at what price. People have to stop fantasising that we're in charge of this.

We're not.

Soulboy said:
mancunial said:
Soulboy said:
But...but...but...Mancini said he wouldn't be allowed to go out on loan.

But... but... but... City hold all the power and Tevez and Kia are quaking in their boots.

But... but... but... We'll get market value for him won't we and then we'll sue the arse off him?

But... but... but... won't we flog him to PSG for the best deal?

Wake up and smell the coffee, people.

We're getting next to nowt for Tevez. He'll choose where he goes and at what price. People have to stop fantasising that we're in charge of this.

We're not.
I agree. His agent, Tevez and AC Milan have this stitched up.

Marvin said:
Soulboy said:
mancunial said:

We're not.

Marvin, I said this 10 weeks ago and got slaughtered for it!

My view has always been that this has been planned since the summer to get the fee down to a realistic level for one of the Milan clubs. I also believe that Kia has other irons in the fire that explains why he's not interested in the deal at PSG and is insistent on Milan.

But we'll see. You never know how football turns out!

Soulboy said:
Marvin said:
Soulboy said:

We're not.

Marvin, I said this 10 weeks ago and got slaughtered for it!

My view has always been that this has been planned since the summer to get the fee down to a realistic level for one of the Milan clubs. I also believe that Kia has other irons in the fire that explains why he's not interested in the deal at PSG and is insistent on Milan.

But we'll see. You never know how football turns out!

Gutted I've had to throw the humble pie away, it was my Nana's secret recipe....

On subject, I still think we'll get the permanent deal we want but it'll be a bum deal from AC, we'll meet in the middle - probably 18 month free loan with 20mil permanent deal at end of loan.

Anything as long as we get rid.

Milan, you continue to deal for Tevez: Opening of the City
01/24/2012 20:42 by Raymond De Magistris
© photo by Nicolo 'Zangirolami / Image Sport

New developments regarding the negotiations between AC Milan and Manchester City for the transfer to the Rossoneri attacker Argentine Carlos Tevez. To announce to Sky Sport24 journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, "AC Milan and Manchester City have continued to treat these days, they did it again today. The Citizens are trying to meet the conditions of the Rossoneri. We are studying new formulas for the transfer, Galliani She's given a time limit: Tevez or arrive by Friday or it will be rationed Maxi Lopez. certainly will not get both.

Tuttomercato

According to the latest Italian reports, Milan have set a Friday deadline to sign Carlos Tevez or go for Plan B Maxi Lopez.

Adriano Galliani confirmed that negotiations were continuing with Manchester City, but that the Rossoneri would not sign both Tevez and Lopez in the January window.

“Milan and Manchester City have been continuing talks over the last few days and that includes today,” said transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio on Sky Sport Italia.

“The Citizens are trying to come towards the Rossoneri’s conditions. They are studying a new formula for the transfer.

“However, Galliani has set a deadline. Either by Friday Tevez arrives or they will register Maxi Lopez. They certainly won’t both arrive.”

Maxi Lopez is in a very strange situation, as he is in a Milan hotel room waiting for the call to have his medical.

The contract and transfer from Catania has already been agreed, but as Tevez is the first choice, he is in limbo.

Milan set Friday deadline. They're calling the shots. Loosen your belts boys, we'll soon be receiving a royal arse fucking

MadchesterCity said:
NipHolmes said:
No chance we let Tevez leave on a 2 year free loan when we rejected £21million from Inter.

City need to AC for tapping up asap. I am of the opinion that we must force AC to stump up the £25million fee or offer to take Thiago Silva and £££££££'s in a swap deal.

Would sooner see Tevez rot than let him, Kia and AC win the 'war'. I hope everyone see's them for what they are and especially AC because they have acted in a despicable manner regarding the transfer by using the media and tapping Tevez up.

Tevez hero to zero story is one that football must learn from. Boycotting Kia as an agent would be a start.

I hope we rot him, from a FFP perspective we have shown that we have tried to sell for a fair price!

Perhaps we can then send him off to Anzhi Makhachkala and hope he picks up a severe addiction to Krocodil

FFP is a shitter as everyone knows. You have hit the nail on the head though, if we sign other players and keep Tevez I think we will get the benefit of the doubt being as the whole world of football agree's we are doing the right thing.

God knows why he hasn't gone to Anzhi, he could get mega money there as it's probably the only place where he could earn more. I don't get teh love for AC and not Inter. I mean the clubs share stadium's and Inter have Argentine's throughout the team including the captain. Blatantly tapped up by AC and hopefully something can be done about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.