Tevez transfer thread

Re: TEVEZ you dirty rat

Well done, you've won the award for the most pointless thread ever made on bluemoon. Surely couldn't go in the other Tevez thread could it?

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

We should never have kept on paying him to sit on his arse. He doesn't deserve to be treated as well has he is being, and he's taking the piss.

We should have been hard-line with him from the moment he kicked off.

I'm sure if he wasn't being paid a bean while in Argentina, or forced to come back to Manchester and train for his dough, he might not be quite so picky about where he moves too.

When I read the title, how come my first thought was James Cagney..?

Armaan said:
Well done, you've won the award for the most pointless thread ever made on bluemoon. Surely couldn't go in the other Tevez thread could it?

It could have but wanted to vent my anger in the off chance that brain dead, muppet head, dead beat, cheating, caniving, money grabbing whore would be reading the forum at that precise moment, grew some balls a conscience and packed his bags!

Hate how players have so much power in situations like these, "He only wants Milan" he can go fuck himself we are well past that point to cater to his wants, ship him off to Anzhi or Paris for a hefty fee and end his little Italian dream

Prestwich_Blue said:
MilanFan said:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/...Milan-on-loan/

Sky reports that city will agree to 2 year free loan with obligation to buy or sell. Gallani will travel to London tomorrow

TEVEZ, IL CITY 'APRE' AL MILAN
Prestito di 2 anni con obbligo di riscatto

leonardo just spoke to sky french and said PSG is out of race for Tevez because player only wants Milan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...d&idtmw=325328" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan...d&idtmw=325328</a>

i know its in Italian but im showing you guys
Welcome friend. A loan deal with a later sale has always made more sense to me because of Financial Fair Play.

yes but does that no play into the hands of Milan & Kia. Giving the prick for free to play and then them paying less for him later. The terms need to be agreed up front. If you loan him you pay him & an obligation to buy at "the value agreed upfront"

City need to see this through to make a statement to the likes of Milan. If we bend over at this stage it will be seen as weakness. These fuckers did us during the Kaka saga.

i have a bad feeling that he wont be going in this transfer window.The lunatic wants to go to milan but milan dont want to pay the money required for him,and the people who say milan don't have the money is complete bullshit.

But...but...but...Mancini said he wouldn't be allowed to go out on loan.

But... but... but... City hold all the power and Tevez and Kia are quaking in their boots.

But... but... but... We'll get market value for him won't we and then we'll sue the arse off him?

But... but... but... won't we flog him to PSG for the best deal?

Wake up and smell the coffee, people.

Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Soulboy said:
But...but...but...Mancini said he wouldn't be allowed to go out on loan.

But... but... but... City hold all the power and Tevez and Kia are quaking in their boots.

But... but... but... We'll get market value for him won't we and then we'll sue the arse off him?

But... but... but... won't we flog him to PSG for the best deal?

Wake up and smell the coffee, people.
explain please thanks just trying to get my head round it soulboy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.