Tevez transfer thread

talkSPORT's South American guy thinks Corinthians could come back in for him - no doubt it'd be a cheeky loan offer, but if they could find sponsors to pay his wages for 6 months, might be worth consideration.

LoveCity said:
talkSPORT's South American guy thinks Corinthians could come back in for him - no doubt it'd be a cheeky loan offer, but if they could find sponsors to pay his wages for 6 months, might be worth consideration.

Talksport also mentioned khaldoon as being our owner......

FantasyIreland said:
LoveCity said:

Talksport also mentioned khaldoon as being our owner......

But Tim Vickery is in Rio and generally has a good idea what he's talking about, he isn't one of their rent-a-quote pundits. TS has some good foreign correspondents, Philippe Auclair is another, he being the guy who was adamant Nasri was City bound while the media all said he would go to the rags.

LoveCity said:

our position is final. no room for movement a loan will only be considered if written contract is in place to buy him in the summer for the agreed price.

jonmcity said:
LoveCity said:

our position is final. no room for movement a loan will only be considered if written contract is in place to buy him in the summer for the agreed price.
It would be hard to get an enforceable contract like this? Suspicion is Milan would renege once Cassano is fit again. Sell with stage payments better IMO.

Re: I Would Take

baldybouncer said:
Tevez City said:
baldybouncer said:
No I wouldn't!! Better still, ask Mancini and see what he has to say on the matter!

Mancini said few weeks ago that City are 100% better with Tevez, its NOT my world it Mancini's.
But he also said that his return is "impossible", so lets just move on.

Seeing Tevez,Aguero & Silva play together was one of my dreams after City signed Aguero, but it didn't happen.

NEXT !

Really!!

We must have dreamt it

Re: I Would Take

Tevez City said:
baldybouncer said:
Colin_Bell said:
I would take Tevez back tomorrow if he was fit and you know he'd play with the passion he always has as it's the only way he knows how.

Not trying to be controversial here but I believe it would benefit our season having another striker and at such a crucial time for us. I would consult the squad first then bring him back.

Would you ??

No I wouldn't!! Better still, ask Mancini and see what he has to say on the matter!

Mancini said few weeks ago that City are 100% better with Tevez, its NOT my world it Mancini's.
But he also said that his return is "impossible", so lets just move on.

Seeing Tevez,Aguero & Silva play together was one of my dreams after City signed Aguero, but it didn't happen.

NEXT !

I think Mancini actually said it is 100% certain that City would be better a better team with Tevez, not City would be 100% better. As Tevez can't be trusted though, we'll never know for sure.

Plain Speaking said:
jonmcity said:
LoveCity said:

It would be hard to get an enforceable contract like this? Suspicion is Milan would renege once Cassano is fit again. Sell with stage payments better IMO.

Not hard at all. That is what contracts are. Legally binding documents.

BlueJill said:
Plain Speaking said:
jonmcity said:

Not hard at all. That is what contracts are. Legally binding documents.
Its either a loan, (with an intention for a sale), which is less enforceable, or its a sale. Why have a loan at all? Its gives Milan more wriggle room.

LoveCity said:

unless tons of work have already been done in the background, we all know with this lot 5 days left to secure a deal won't be enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.