Tevez transfer thread

NipHolmes said:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11863/7456371/Milan-to-decide-on-Tevez

AC Milan will decide on Friday whether to match Manchester City's valuation of Argentina international Carlos Tevez.

The Italian champions are understood to have already seen an offer in excess of €20million for the 27-year-old want-away star rejected.

City are ruling out a loan move for Tevez and are seeking at least €30million (£25m) to allow the striker to secure his exit from the Etihad Stadium.

The former Manchester United and West Ham forward has not played for City since his bust-up with Roberto Mancini against Bayern Munich in September.

However, Tevez will need to wait at least 24 hours before seeing if his AC Milan switch will come to fruition.

"We will make a definite decision on Friday," vice president Adriano Galliani told Gazzetta dello Sport.

AC Milan have a back-up plan should Tevez not arrive with the club brokering a deal with Catania to land forward Maxi Lopez.

Galliani is unsure whether the club will push through their move for Lopez is Tevez arrives.

"Will Maxi Lopez join as well? Who knows," he continued.

"I will just confirm that if he doesn't arrive, then we will sign Tevez, but they are two alternative options."

Nervous
The cost of Tevez's unsanctioned return to Argentina has been revealed at £9.3m, with the player forfeiting wages and bonuses.

And it seems the strain is finally taking its toll on the striker with close friend Carlos Jimenez revealing he is 'nervous' over his future.

"We had dinner a few days ago and I could see that he was a little worried," the singer told a Buenos Aires newspaper.

"In fact, he was really worried by his situation. He has to get out of Manchester before January 31 and he knows that.

"He says Man City want to stop him playing for two years."

----

Wonderful to see City getting their point across to the trecherous stain. I 100% believe he will be gone by the weekend.

Keep the faith CTID

He can go no problem with that, but only for between 25-30million not a penny less because AC Milan has been so disgusting in the way that they have tap up Tevez first before talking to us, and then expect us to roll over for a pittance, no way!!!!!...............

it puzzles me that the tevez soap opera is still dragging on and we havn`t sold him with only five days of the transfer window left..

now correct me if i`m wrong,but havn`t we known tevez has wanted out since the start of the season and if we didn`t know in august then we definately knew by the bayern munich match and the end of september.?

that gave us three months for tevez and his knobhead agent to pimp his hunchbacked damaged goods to all and sundry in the vain attempt to find another club,in other words why wasn`t a deal concluded with a club so when the first minute of the transfer window ticked by we could say bang,there you go,deal done and fuck off tevez for good..

it baffles me that the window is nearly shut yet the poisoned dwarf is still on our books,it wouldn`t surprise me in the slightest that the tevez camp are doing this on purpose in a bid to thwart our attempts at bringing somebody in..

sincity said:
NipHolmes said:

AC Milan will decide on Friday whether to match Manchester City's valuation of Argentina international Carlos Tevez.

The Italian champions are understood to have already seen an offer in excess of €20million for the 27-year-old want-away star rejected.

City are ruling out a loan move for Tevez and are seeking at least €30million (£25m) to allow the striker to secure his exit from the Etihad Stadium.

The former Manchester United and West Ham forward has not played for City since his bust-up with Roberto Mancini against Bayern Munich in September.

However, Tevez will need to wait at least 24 hours before seeing if his AC Milan switch will come to fruition.

"We will make a definite decision on Friday," vice president Adriano Galliani told Gazzetta dello Sport.

AC Milan have a back-up plan should Tevez not arrive with the club brokering a deal with Catania to land forward Maxi Lopez.

Galliani is unsure whether the club will push through their move for Lopez is Tevez arrives.

"Will Maxi Lopez join as well? Who knows," he continued.

"I will just confirm that if he doesn't arrive, then we will sign Tevez, but they are two alternative options."

Nervous
The cost of Tevez's unsanctioned return to Argentina has been revealed at £9.3m, with the player forfeiting wages and bonuses.

And it seems the strain is finally taking its toll on the striker with close friend Carlos Jimenez revealing he is 'nervous' over his future.

"We had dinner a few days ago and I could see that he was a little worried," the singer told a Buenos Aires newspaper.

"In fact, he was really worried by his situation. He has to get out of Manchester before January 31 and he knows that.

"He says Man City want to stop him playing for two years."

----

Wonderful to see City getting their point across to the trecherous stain. I 100% believe he will be gone by the weekend.

Keep the faith CTID

Finally, a tubelight has started flickering in his head...he's starting to realize the seriousness of the situation he is in...Take the PSG offer, Carlos..its a win-win situation for all...And if you really want to really go to Milan, repeat your tantrums next year while at PSG..

Now that would be the best thing for all parties, but the problem is that Kia ripped PSG and said they were only considered due to Ancelottie. PSG ended interest after that statement. Hopefully Kia can use the 'lost in translation' excuse again and conclude this debacle once and for all.

NipHolmes said:

He has to get out of Manchester before January 31 and he knows that.
Well we see them f*#kers part with some real cash, maybe even with ugly and snakes help?

manimanc said:
it puzzles me that the tevez soap opera is still dragging on and we havn`t sold him with only five days of the transfer window left..

now correct me if i`m wrong,but havn`t we known tevez has wanted out since the start of the season and if we didn`t know in august then we definately knew by the bayern munich match and the end of september.?

that gave us three months for tevez and his knobhead agent to pimp his hunchbacked damaged goods to all and sundry in the vain attempt to find another club,in other words why wasn`t a deal concluded with a club so when the first minute of the transfer window ticked by we could say bang,there you go,deal done and fuck off tevez for good..

it baffles me that the window is nearly shut yet the poisoned dwarf is still on our books,it wouldn`t surprise me in the slightest that the tevez camp are doing this on purpose in a bid to thwart our attempts at bringing somebody in..

You have to remember that Tevez isn't being paid so he want's to get signed asap. I believe the biggest problem is likely to be the size of Kia's kickback. If City want £25-30million and Kia manages to get Tevez to AC with AC offering some sort of bung or commision for the saving in transfer fee, then that explains it all. Kia probably gets 50% of any saving on basis Tevez only agree's to go to AC.

Something along those lines anyway, just my hypothesis of the situation because Kia and AC seem pretty close and Kia has put all his egg's in the AC basket so far, hence why I believe he is on the payroll.

BlueJill said:
Plain Speaking said:
jonmcity said:
our position is final. no room for movement a loan will only be considered if written contract is in place to buy him in the summer for the agreed price.
It would be hard to get an enforceable contract like this? Suspicion is Milan would renege once Cassano is fit again. Sell with stage payments better IMO.

Not hard at all. That is what contracts are. Legally binding documents.
I am well aware what contracts are. I dont think you understand, breach of a contract to "buy a player at a specified future date" would give less legal redress, (usually "damages"), than breach of a contract of sale. I repeat why loan him if Milan are 100% going to buy him in 6 months? Sell him with a large percentage deferred for 6 months if necessary. We are playing into KJ and Milan's plans

What if Tevez accepts the loan thing but when Milan would buy him end of season Tevez doesnt agree with them in personal terms?

It would be good for Milan if they want him only until Cassano back. They make it look like they want to sign him but wont agree with the player.

Remember Mubarak said unless we get an offer deemed suitable then we will enforce his contract, doesn't that mean he'll have to play until someone coughs up the £25m. Could be tomorrow could be in a years time.

Plain Speaking said:
BlueJill said:
Plain Speaking said:
It would be hard to get an enforceable contract like this? Suspicion is Milan would renege once Cassano is fit again. Sell with stage payments better IMO.

Not hard at all. That is what contracts are. Legally binding documents.
I am well aware what contracts are. I dont think you understand, breach of a contract to "buy a player at a specified future date" would give less legal redress, (usually "damages"), than breach of a contract of sale. I repeat why loan him if Milan are 100% going to buy him in 6 months? Sell him with a large percentage deferred for 6 months if necessary. We are playing into KJ and Milan's plans

That is effectively what it would be. Milan would get him on loan but not pay anything apart from Tevez' wages, then they would be contactually obliged to pay the transfer fee in the next window. Tevez' situation would be the same, apart from Milan would be paying his wages rather than him having to come back & train with City & us pay him.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:17 pm --<br /><br />
Damanino said:
What if Tevez accepts the loan thing but when Milan would buy him end of season Tevez doesnt agree with them in personal terms?

It would be good for Milan if they want him only until Cassano back. They make it look like they want to sign him but wont agree with the player.

Tevez has already agreed personal terms.

Malaga showing interest apparently (SSN)? Not sure he'd go there if he rejected Paris but it's a beautiful place to live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.