Tevez transfer thread

Every man and dog knows AC are skint so seeing as he won't go anywhere else then this really is the best option available.

We get the obligation to buy which is of paramount importance and basically they can't sell anyone to generate any cash without giving it to us before buying anyone else.

They haven't got many players worth decent cash and pretty nailed on that one of Robbie or Pato will get sold this summer anyway.

Tangent said:
Strong rumours about a 1.5-year loan deal with mandatory buy-out in 2013.
The further back a sale is the better as there's a sliding scale in FFPR and being able to demonstrate an improving trend in losses is also important

Don't care about how the deal is structured, as long as he is gone..
What I want to know is how much are we getting for him after 18 months? the 20mil they offered or a deal that reaches 30mil with add-ons?

okstate99 said:
I wonder if Kia on the radio today claiming Tevez would be showing up for work Monday had anything to do with this?

I wonder if Roberto, the players or the Sheik had said they never wanted to see him at carrington again.?

Kia will have been fully aware that the call between Galliani and Khaldoon was taking place this evening and will have just been trying to crank it up a little hoping that Khaldoon would be more obliging.

MilanFan said:
okstate99 said:
MilanFan said:
completely understand actually, if any milan player tried to do this to milan he would be hated on in the same fashion. hopefully ibra and tevez can be compatible together

Any chance Milan loans us one of the Brazilian strikers?
i doubt it, however i do think Pato will unfortunately be sold in the summer. the kid has so much talent however just cant stay fit. hes scored 52 goals in 130 appearances or something like that and hes only 22. i think ibra has stalled his development too as pato has never been the same since he arrived

I'd happily give him a whirl at City. The goal he scored against Barcelona was pretty scary tbh. Just skinned everyone.

okstate99 said:
I wonder if Kia on the radio today claiming Tevez would be showing up for work Monday had anything to do with this?

I wonder if Roberto, the players or the Sheik had said they never wanted to see him at carrington again.?

More likely Milan have realised we are sticking to our guns & not bullshitting, so they have to commit to signing him if they want him.

adrianr said:
MilanFan said:
okstate99 said:
Any chance Milan loans us one of the Brazilian strikers?
i doubt it, however i do think Pato will unfortunately be sold in the summer. the kid has so much talent however just cant stay fit. hes scored 52 goals in 130 appearances or something like that and hes only 22. i think ibra has stalled his development too as pato has never been the same since he arrived

I'd happily give him a whirl at City. The goal he scored against Barcelona was pretty scary tbh. Just skinned everyone.
those are the type of goals he is capable of when ibra is not on the pitch, i think its due to more freedom then usual. if you look at his pre-ibra highlights he was gliding past players like they werent even there. for pato to succeed i believe ibra needs to go, but if ibra goes then we could be fucked lmao

Would be godly if we got a verbal agreement to negotiate over Thiago Silva in summer. Such an amazing defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.