Tevez transfer thread

LoveCity said:
Would be godly if we got a verbal agreement to negotiate over Thiago Silva in summer. Such an amazing defender.

Indeed, but I feel our chances of getting him are about as big as AC's signing Kompany. it just wont happen.

MilanFan said:
adrianr said:
MilanFan said:
i doubt it, however i do think Pato will unfortunately be sold in the summer. the kid has so much talent however just cant stay fit. hes scored 52 goals in 130 appearances or something like that and hes only 22. i think ibra has stalled his development too as pato has never been the same since he arrived

I'd happily give him a whirl at City. The goal he scored against Barcelona was pretty scary tbh. Just skinned everyone.
those are the type of goals he is capable of when ibra is not on the pitch, i think its due to more freedom then usual. if you look at his pre-ibra highlights he was gliding past players like they werent even there. for pato to succeed i believe ibra needs to go, but if ibra goes then we could be fucked lmao

Pato is 22, Ibra is 30.. I know which I'd be pushing if I had the choice, though that's probably why I'm not manager of AC Milan!

504509759.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.