Tevez transfer thread

Stick that up your arse AC and camp Tevez :)

Want him gone as much as Khaldoon. I fully agree with the manor his is going about it though.
Our terms or he rots in argie.

I could kis...err i mean shake Khaldoon's hand right now.

Whatever happens from now on is fine, I just couldn't have coped with us being bummed by that Fester looking twat and his shitty club again.

Rammy Blue said:
Whatever happens from now on is fine, I just couldn't have coped with us being bummed by that Fester looking twat and his shitty club again.
With Galliani and Tevez you never know. I can see Galliani will easily change his tune tmr and said Maxi is only to replace Inzaghi and they'll still go for Tevez. :D This could run until deadline day.

terrychoichelsea said:
Rammy Blue said:
With Galliani and Tevez you never know. I can see Galliani will easily change his tune tmr and said Maxi is only to replace Inzaghi and they'll still go for Tevez. :D This could run until deadline day.

yeah i can see that happening as they've called today as a final for them leaving them 4 proxy days.

AC Milan's words DO NOT carry weight, so anything could happen

terrychoichelsea said:
Rammy Blue said:

What I mean is that obviously AC couldn't put their money where their mouth is and must have still wanted some shitty loan deal, Khaldoon will have told them to swivel in the nicest possible way.

If Galliani wants to stump up and give us what we want then I don't give a rat's where Herman ends up.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:42 pm --<br /><br />Anyone know the truth behind why Inter pulled out?

Considering they had a bid on the table surely that one could get going again? - or were they relying on shipping out Sneijder?

I'd still take the swap tbh.

just heard off a m8

he says he has heard that tevez will go to Milan and robinho and pato coming to us. its just a rumour he has heard, but would we want rob back

Rammy Blue said:
Anyone know the truth behind why Inter pulled out?

Considering they had a bid on the table surely that one could get going again? - or were they relying on shipping out Sneijder?

I'd still take the swap tbh.
Well I do believe what Kia said in Talksport today, they were never really interested. If they need to add players its midfield not strikers. They probably just want to mess Milan up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.