Tevez transfer thread

Andy Carroll was injured just before his move by falling off a table pissed up in a Newcastle bar singing karaoke, probably badly. Check back for the reported knee injury!

Don't want him anywhere NEAR Manchester City!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
unexpected item said:
The Tevez Carroll loan until the end of the season would be interesting. Liverpool need a goal scorer, Tevez not disrupting our dressing room, we need a 4th striker, and I bet with Bobby's coaching we would see a big improvement in Carroll.
I dont see how that helps us at all, being as he is over 7000miles from out dressing room right now and even if he does come back I can't see the other players giving him much "air time" . As for Liverpool how does sending your 3rd choice striker to City to become their 4th choice help them????

Tevez to 'pool helps them, once he is back to match fitness, and his very presence inside Carrington would would bring unwanted negativity which could affect the squad. Carroll has got something about him and I'm sure Bobby could bring it out.

unexpected item said:
unexpected item said:
The Tevez Carroll loan until the end of the season would be interesting. Liverpool need a goal scorer, Tevez not disrupting our dressing room, we need a 4th striker, and I bet with Bobby's coaching we would see a big improvement in Carroll.
I dont see how that helps us at all, being as he is over 7000miles from out dressing room right now and even if he does come back I can't see the other players giving him much "air time" . As for Liverpool how does sending your 3rd choice striker to City to become their 4th choice help them????

Tevez to 'pool helps them, once he is back to match fitness, and his very presence inside Carrington would would bring unwanted negativity which could affect the squad. Carroll has got something about him and I'm sure Bobby could bring it out.

Maybe, witha bail of hay, Mancini could bring out Carolls inner donkey. The guy is a complete mule, and will never be a football player. I agree 100% with your Tevez comments though.

unexpected item said:

Can't guarantee Carroll wouldn't be disruptive in the dressing room either, he's a piss pot! At least Tevez isn't in the dressing room at the moment!

LoveCity said:
This is the latest I can see, I've been going back through the thread and surprised it hasn't been mentioned as it's a few hours old, unless I'm just blind.

-

According to today’s Italian papers, Milan are set to resume negotiations with Manchester City for Carlos Tevez.

The talks had collapsed on Friday when a last-ditch bid to take the striker on loan was again rejected, so the club signed Maxi Lopez from Catania instead.

Vice-President Adriano Galliani had always stated it was either Tevez or Lopez, but the Corriere dello Sport claims the Rossoneri are prepared to bring in both.

The key is an €8m penalty Milan must pay to Manchester City if they do not make the Tevez move permanent at the end of the season.

However, President Silvio Berlusconi is not convinced by this deal and it’s reported Galliani will meet with him today in order to state the case.

Manchester City would allegedly be willing to hand over Tevez on loan with an option to buy for €24m, but only if they have the ‘guarantee’ of that €8m penalty.

This sudden push towards signing both Tevez and Lopez may well be tied up in Pippo Inzaghi’s desire to leave in the January transfer window.

The veteran considered it a huge snub that he warmed up during the Coppa Italia quarter-final against Lazio, but never made it on to the pitch.

Inzaghi is wanted by the likes of Novara, Siena and Bologna.

When did City agree to this offer? Last I heard City had rejected Milan's offer of 24m euros or 20m pounds. City wants 25m pounds for Tevez. Only thing new is the guarantee clause, and its funny that Milan hesitates to agree to that also...

Also, I'm reading that Ancelotti has not given up on Tevez, and is talking with PSG to revive the the offer previously agreed with City...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AHVDJlKmKk&feature=player_detailpage#t=4s[/youtube]

Welcome Andy

unexpected item said:

If we are just concentrating on the League only as the priority, why not use Carroll as 1st choice striker in the Europa League?

This gives him the games, takes the number of games away from Dzeko, Mario and Aguero and at the same time keeps his match fitness up in case he is required as a Sub in the league. Injuries and suspensions would leave us short up front.

I am not saying Carroll is necessarily the answer but we certainly need a 4th striker before the window shuts in my opinion be it Carroll or anyone else for that matter.

northstandgiveusasong said:
unexpected item said:

If we are just concentrating on the League only as the priority, why not use Carroll as 1st choice striker in the Europa League?

This gives him the games, takes the number of games away from Dzeko, Mario and Aguero and at the same time keeps his match fitness up in case he is required as a Sub in the league. Injuries and suspensions would leave us short up front.

I am not saying Carroll is necessarily the answer but we certainly need a 4th striker before the window shuts in my opinion be it Carroll or anyone else for that matter.

COZ WE ARE NOT GIVING TEVEZ TO A LEAGUE RIVAL.

Young said:
northstandgiveusasong said:

COZ WE ARE NOT GIVING TEVEZ TO A LEAGUE RIVAL.

I meant a loan until the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.