Tevez transfer thread

Re: What would you rather? (Tevez)

mcfclovin said:
Also Ade can't be called back as he is at Spurs under a paid loan.

Ian Cheeseman said Ade can be called back during a transfer window.

I'd honestly rather see him remain a City player, not turn up to City, and City fine the fuck out of him month after month.

He had such a good thing with us but the guy is so much of a **** that he couldn't see it. I hope he's a washed up, skint old fool later in life and wakes up in the night in cold sweats sometimes about how he wasted his football career.

adammck said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Eh? What good would it do anyone to have him on our books being paid for six months?

City are desperate to sell him obviously.

I guess it could potentially stop another situation like this happening again, which could save us money down the track.

They can still sell him in 6 months, I see it still as an investment for other areas of the business.

It would probably cost the club over £10 mill to keep him, and would not be a good thing for anyone at City. His value would drop, he'd get older, he'd be less "in demand". And noone would want him kicking around, being treated like a naughty boy and distracting everyone.

Didsbury Dave said:
adammck said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Eh? What good would it do anyone to have him on our books being paid for six months?

City are desperate to sell him obviously.

I guess it could potentially stop another situation like this happening again, which could save us money down the track.

They can still sell him in 6 months, I see it still as an investment for other areas of the business.

It would probably cost the club over £10 mill to keep him, and would not be a good thing for anyone at City. His value would drop, he'd get older, he'd be less "in demand". And noone would want him kicking around, being treated like a naughty boy and distracting everyone.

All valid points, I know it would be a huge gamble but I still think someone will 'rescue' him from his self absorbed world, then for him just to do it again hah

Perhaps I'm too emotionally driven by the situation and the games both him and Kia tried to play with our beautiful club. I'd just like to see him suffer a little bit more I guess, even if we lose £10mil on him.

pardoe said:
I've heard a rumour that this whole Carroll/Tevez thing might've been blown out of all proportion, and that the "offer" was simply a throwaway comment by a Liverpool director to Brian Marwood following talk by Dalglish after the second leg of the League Cup tie to the effect of "if they have any other players they don't want they know where to send them".

Perhaps we're boxing clever here - using Liverpool to force Milan's hand, seeing as PSG and Inter have publically ended their interest?
Yet another piece of miscommunication by the dippers.

We might be rich but City don't want to just chuck away £10-15 mill, mate.

We just need to draw a line under the whole messy affair.

Wouldn't want him back anywhere near the training ground. Loan him to Liverpool if they will pay his wages in full. They are no threat to us in the league and he could do some damage to united and Spurs when they play them. Also saves us potentially having to pay his wages if he returns and if he does well his stock may rise for a summer sale.

Apparently Mancini has no problem with Tevez, but that he will have to answer for his behavior...

From Skysports..
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini insists estranged striker Carlos Tevez does not have a problem with him.

The player's advisor Kia Joorabchian on Friday claimed Tevez's relationship with his manager had never been good and there had been "feuds" throughout their time together.

This has come as a surprise to Mancini, who has always got the impression he had a good working relationship with a player he made his skipper at the start of last season.

"Carlos doesn't have any problem with me," said the City boss.

Tevez now looks increasingly likely to remain at City after Tuesday's transfer window has closed.

It has been claimed Tevez wants to join AC Milan, which is the reason why approaches from Inter Milan and Paris St Germainwere unsuccessful.

Presently though, the 27-year-old remains in Argentina, as he has been for over two months.

There have been suggestions he will return if his future is not sorted this week, leaving Mancini with a tricky problem trying to reintegrate a player in his squad who has taken such an extreme stance.

"Everyone should always answer for his behaviour," added Mancini.

"If a player is at one club and wants to go to another, it is an option for the player. Maybe for the club it is a big problem."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.