Tevez transfer thread

Best place for him. Can freeze his balls off and dine in all those famous restaurants.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 pm --<br /><br />Best place for him. Can freeze his balls off and dine in all those famous restaurants.

TCIB said:
Marvin said:
Anzhi Makhachkala being linked now by SSN

No more than a link. If he's not interested in PSG, why would he go to play in the Russian League

money5.jpg
Was it under the sheiks bed.

Was pretty obvious that Anzhi would come sniffin around for him. If they managed to attract Eto'o there then it's concievable that Tevez would also go.

I think they've come too late to the party, at least for this transfer window.

Plus, the rumour just comes at too convenient a time. Probably made up. Sky Italia has served up some right bollocks every time it talks about us or any players that we court.

bluenose45 said:
Best place for him. Can freeze his balls off and dine in all those famous restaurants.

-- Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 pm --

Best place for him. Can freeze his balls off and dine in all those famous restaurants.

Actually not that cold there. Winter's don't really look colder than Manchester and presumably they are much drier.

apparently coming out of Italy tonight....

the Italian media,according to some news that made ​​in England, Carlitos was reinstated in the Rose (Team) of Manchester City.

Galliani is waiting, suddenly Inter (Inter I) a surprise?

Super David Silva 21 said:

the Italian media,according to some news that made ​​in England, Carlitos was reinstated in the Rose (Team) of Manchester City.

Eh?

Speak English boy!

Cityisland said:
Super David Silva 21 said:

Eh?

Speak English boy!

From what i gather The bold statement may mean we may have not seen his last game in a City shirt then.

He has the gall to appeal the 9 million in fines when he was thousands of miles away not working!! Fuck this guy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.