Tevez transfer thread

transfer window in Italy closed.

We have another month to convince him to Russia, otherwise we're stuck with him for another 6 months.

Andouble said:
transfer window in Italy closed.

We have another month to convince him to Russia, otherwise we're stuck with him for another 6 months.

I hope PSG still remain an option...

My take on the hole Tevez saga, if as it looks like he,s staying till the summer. Get the prick back first thing Monday. Told what,s expected from now till end of season. double training for 2 weeks get him fit. If he complies, keeps his head down and give,s 100 percent effort in training. Put him on the bench if we are leading a game comfortable bring him on and see how he does. If he scores i will celabrate not for him but for THE CLUB I SUPPORT. Followed by a chores of oohhh MANCINI. It put,s him in the shop window for the summer, might even show other clubs that he would be worth the transfer fee the club wants. But most importantly if one single goal or assist from him helped us reach the goal of winning the league (would not taint being premier league champions to me) which as City supporters is far more important than Tevez throwing his dummey out.

Rammyblues said:
We win prem league, Mancini gets another contract Tevez goes in the summer, but what if Mancini doesn't win league and we don't win Europa league and Jose Mourinho available, just speculating we could end up with Tevez staying, unless of course the old chestnut surfaces about him wanting to be closer to family etc. :-)

s'pose everyone else could just leave instead

Some people on twitter are claiming Tevez will play in a testimonial fixture involving Boca Juniors (who as many will know are a very prominent club in his homeland)

Now Tevez clearly does not give a damn but surely the testimonial organisers (Boca I presume) can be issued with the appropriate threats.

Not exactly the type of game where people normally sustain bad injuries but its inevitable now he will only be disposed of by summer at the earliest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.