Tevez transfer thread

Vinjay said:
Some people on twitter are claiming Tevez will play in a testimonial fixture involving Boca Juniors (who as many will know are a very prominent club in his homeland)

Now Tevez clearly does not give a damn but surely the testimonial organisers (Boca I presume) can be issued with the appropriate threats.

Not exactly the type of game where people normally sustain bad injuries but its inevitable now he will only be disposed of by summer at the earliest.

shame

Must stress that this isn't solid information by any means, but had a text off a good mate who is a sports journalist and he has said that Tevez will be joining Newcastle on loan by the end of the night.

25/1 on Sky Bet, I've had a tenner on it.

Again, must stress that this is only what I've heard and is by no means anything concrete so don't blame me if you decide to take a punt.

Beanie The Wonder Horse said:
Must stress that this isn't solid information by any means, but had a text off a good mate who is a sports journalist and he has said that Tevez will be joining Newcastle on loan by the end of the night.

25/1 on Sky Bet, I've had a tenner on it.

Again, must stress that this is only what I've heard and is by no means anything concrete so don't blame me if you decide to take a punt.[/quote

....don't blame them if they want to take a ****.....

Just to note that according to the BBC transfer update page I was just reading, the Russian transfer window closes Feb 24, and the South American one closes around that time as well.

Mirror:

Tevez agents set for talks over Russian move
Published 22:30 02/02/12 By David Maddock

Carlos Tevez may yet get the move away from Manchester City he craves, because the Russian transfer window is still wide open.

Sources close to the AWOL striker suggest his representatives are now pursuing the possibility of a deal involving a Russian club, to get him playing again before the summer.

Wealthy FC Anzhi have money to burn as they are backed as they are by oil-industry millions, and Tevez’s agent will hold talks over the possibility of a move.

The Russian league's transfer window doesn’t close until February 24, and Anzhi are ready to test the market in England in pursuit of some glamorous signings to join the likes of Samuel Eto’o and Roberto Carlos.

Anzhi have already expressed an interest in Arsenal’s unsettled Andrey Arshavin, though the player himself is thought to be against any such move.

Tevez, though, is desperate to go, and Anzhi would be prepared to pay wages in excess of £250,000 a week to secure such a coup for the club.

The sticking point would be the fee of around £20million, with City insisting they will not allow the player to go out on loan.

If a deal can be struck, the striker could go to Russia before looking to switch to an Italian side in the future.

Tevez himself has appealed the latest fine slapped on him by his club, for failing to turn up to training.

What garbage.

Go to Russia pay your full wages and a fee of 20 mill for a few guest appearances and on sell to Milan in the summer.

Next we will be hearing that Melbourne Victory are keen to make him a marquee signing and why not fantastic weather , best restaurants in the world , woman to your heart and other body organs content , some of the best golf courses in the world and a strong Spanish speaking community.

mancity1 said:
What garbage.

Go to Russia pay your full wages and a fee of 20 mill for a few guest appearances and on sell to Milan in the summer.

Next we will be hearing that Melbourne Victory are keen to make him a marquee signing and why not fantastic weather , best restaurants in the world , woman to your heart and other body organs content , some of the best golf courses in the world and a strong Spanish speaking community.

Are you sure you live in Melbourne ? ;-)

If you like 16 degrees c average in Winter and 27 degrees c average in Summer.

Do get our days in the 40 degrees c but some like it hot ala Marilyn Monroe.

Hardly a time when you get more than 2 hours of constant rain , never snows then its Melbourne for you.

26c outside as I write this.

Beaches full of babes most of the year round.

If not stay in the rain,sleet , snow that is Manchester (LOL).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.