Tevez transfer thread

mancity1 said:
If you like 16 degrees c average in Winter and 27 degrees c average in Summer.

Do get our days in the 40 degrees c but some like it hot ala Marilyn Monroe.

Hardly a time when you get more than 2 hours of constant rain , never snows then its Melbourne for you.

26c outside as I write this.

Beaches full of babes most of the year round.

If not stay in the rain,sleet , snow that is Manchester (LOL).

which is all very nice in small doses imo...the thing about oz is, well, its fucking boring.

I mean that in the sense that the living is too easy. I like the fact the weather here is shit 8 months of the year...because you really appreciate it when its hot and sunny, and with Europe on your doorstep you can have all the beach holidays you need anyway..

I've been to brisbane, adelaide, and perth for several weeks each and although i had great 'holidays' in each place, i would die through lack of challenge if I lived there permanently...

Just imo, others may feel differently.

Tevez deal to Russia is on (according to Talksport)

Exclusive - Manchester City agree sale of Tevez to Anzhi

By Alex Varney
Friday, February 3, 2012

Carlos Tevez is set to seal a move to Anzhi Makhachkala, talkSPORT understands.

The Argentine striker, who hasn't played for Manchester City since September, saw a potential move to AC Milan collapse in the January transfer window.

He has since been included in City's revised 25-man Premier League squad, raising the possibilty he could play for the club again.

But City have now agreed a deal to sell Tevez to mega-rich Russian side Anzhi, who are understood to have met the Premier League leaders' asking price for the 27-year-old.

Re: Tevez deal to Russia is ON!!!!

BigBlueNick said:

By Alex Varney
Friday, February 3, 2012

The Argentine striker, who hasn't played for Manchester City since September, saw a potential move to AC Milan collapse in the January transfer window.

He has since been included in City's revised 25-man Premier League squad, raising the possibilty he could play for the club again.

But City have now agreed a deal to sell Tevez to mega-rich Russian side Anzhi, who are understood to have met the Premier League leaders' asking price for the 27-year-old.

If only he would agree personal terms!

Can't see him agreeing to go even if the club have agreed terms, much like with PSG.

BigBlueNick said:

By Alex Varney
Friday, February 3, 2012

Lost interest at this point.

Now this could be interesting. I cant see Tevez going to Russia though, which will open up all sorts of legal possibilities if he stays.

from talkshite

He has since been included in City's revised 25-man Premier League squad, raising the possibility he could play for the club again.

Stato said:
BigBlueNick said:

By Alex Varney
Friday, February 3, 2012

Lost interest at this point.
Same I got excited till I read that

Can't be true as it would be 4 hours further away from his family who he is so desperate to be near.

SWP's back said:
Can't see him agreeing to go even if the club have agreed terms, much like with PSG.

I read an interview attributed to Tevez in Germany that the reason he didnt go to PSG was cause of City, not him!

Carlos Tevez has hit out at Manchester City for blocking a number of potential moves away for him during the January transfer window.
The striker claimed the Blues rejected offers from Inter Milan, AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain which could have ended his Eastlands nightmare.
He has described how "something always wasn't right" with the deals on the table during the winter window.
"The situation is very strange for me," Tevez told Kicker.
"There were offers from (AC) Milan, Inter and PSG. But something always wasn't right."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.