Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez deal to Russia is ON!!!!

BigBlueNick said:
SWP's back said:
Can't see him agreeing to go even if the club have agreed terms, much like with PSG.

I read an interview attributed to Tevez in Germany that the reason he didnt go to PSG was cause of City, not him!

Carlos Tevez has hit out at Manchester City for blocking a number of potential moves away for him during the January transfer window.
The striker claimed the Blues rejected offers from Inter Milan, AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain which could have ended his Eastlands nightmare.
He has described how "something always wasn't right" with the deals on the table during the winter window.
"The situation is very strange for me," Tevez told Kicker.
"There were offers from (AC) Milan, Inter and PSG. But something always wasn't right."

he then went on to say he didn't want to talk about the PSG deal and he only ever wanted to go to Spain or Italy. Two other countries next door to Argentina

Russia?

How is that in with his plan? If he goes I'll be amazed.

Sounds like City are doing it to show him they can!

Re: Tevez deal to Russia is ON!!!!

BigBlueNick said:
SWP's back said:
Can't see him agreeing to go even if the club have agreed terms, much like with PSG.

I read an interview attributed to Tevez in Germany that the reason he didnt go to PSG was cause of City, not him!

Carlos Tevez has hit out at Manchester City for blocking a number of potential moves away for him during the January transfer window.
The striker claimed the Blues rejected offers from Inter Milan, AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain which could have ended his Eastlands nightmare.
He has described how "something always wasn't right" with the deals on the table during the winter window.
"The situation is very strange for me," Tevez told Kicker.
"There were offers from (AC) Milan, Inter and PSG. But something always wasn't right."

He denied giving the interview.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7475562/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7475562/</a>?

Tevez to Anzhi agreed....

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...lusive-manchester-city-agree-sale-tevez-anzhi

Exclusive - Manchester City agree sale of Tevez to Anzhi

Carlos Tevez is set to seal a move to Anzhi Makhachkala, talkSPORT understands.

Carlos_Tevez_21.jpg

The Argentine striker, who hasn't played for Manchester City since September, saw a potential move to AC Milan collapse in the January transfer window.

He has since been included in City's revised 25-man Premier League squad, raising the possibility he could play for the club again.

But City have now agreed a deal to sell Tevez to mega-rich Russian side Anzhi, who are understood to have met the Premier League leaders' asking price for the 27-year-old.

Ball is in your court now Carlos.

Re: Tevez to Anzhi agreed....

To paraphrase Kevin Keegan, I would love it if he went there. Love it.

So he wanted to play in Italy or if the worse happens, maybe Spain and the end result. RUSSIA
Is anyone else giggling.

didactic said:
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...lusive-manchester-city-agree-sale-tevez-anzhi

Exclusive - Manchester City agree sale of Tevez to Anzhi

Carlos Tevez is set to seal a move to Anzhi Makhachkala, talkSPORT understands.

Carlos_Tevez_21.jpg

The Argentine striker, who hasn't played for Manchester City since September, saw a potential move to AC Milan collapse in the January transfer window.

He has since been included in City's revised 25-man Premier League squad, raising the possibility he could play for the club again.

But City have now agreed a deal to sell Tevez to mega-rich Russian side Anzhi, who are understood to have met the Premier League leaders' asking price for the 27-year-old.

Ball is in your court now Carlos.

If this is true then Carlos will definitely go. Massive pay day for both him and that twat of an agent. Stay there 2 years and either retire or kick up a fuss and move somewhere else.

Cunts of the highest order the pair of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.