Tevez transfer thread

Re: PSG: 27M for TEVEZ. City accepted the offer says RMC Radio.

at last,the thick twat will probably still get his connecting flight from paris to manchester until somebody points out he plays for PSG.....

Thanks for the detailed responses guys. I'd hate to see my club taken for a ride like that and I wouldn't put it past Carlos to pull something like that. Fingers crossed he leaves if an offer from PSG did come in. Despite all the shit he's caused I'd respect him as a individual if he did just conceed and go to them.

jimharri said:
yatesy94 said:
Please please please let this be true.

...Quick question I've been meaning to ask. Could Tevez flat out refuse to move to PSG/Anzhi or whoevers willing to offer us £25Million+ to hold out for a loan move to AC Milan and thus result in us losing money?

The reason I ask this is because players seem to have more rights than their clubs nowadays I'd appreciate it if somebody could clear this up for me, thanks.
I'm sure he probably could, but it wouldn't do his reputation (well; what's left of it) any good if he turned down the move. Then again; if he does move to Paris, how much closer to downtown Buenos Aires is that compared to sunny Manchester?

Strangely enough it is, well in journey time anyway.
I'm certain that when Tevez leaves Manchester to fly to Argentina his connecting flight is to Paris

The Pink Panther said:
jimharri said:
yatesy94 said:
Please please please let this be true.

...Quick question I've been meaning to ask. Could Tevez flat out refuse to move to PSG/Anzhi or whoevers willing to offer us £25Million+ to hold out for a loan move to AC Milan and thus result in us losing money?

The reason I ask this is because players seem to have more rights than their clubs nowadays I'd appreciate it if somebody could clear this up for me, thanks.
I'm sure he probably could, but it wouldn't do his reputation (well; what's left of it) any good if he turned down the move. Then again; if he does move to Paris, how much closer to downtown Buenos Aires is that compared to sunny Manchester?

Strangely enough it is, well in journey time anyway.
I'm certain that when Tevez leaves Manchester to fly to Argentina his connecting flight is to Paris
Fair enough; I didn't realise that. I thought there'd be a direct flight to Buenos Aires from Ringway, and with that being SW (ish) from Manchester and Paris being SE (ish) that the difference in journey time would be negligible. Never was much good at geography!

PSG: 27M for TEVEZ. City accepted the offer says RMC Radio.

It's in Kia's best interest to accept a transfer with more money because he would get a % cut in the final transfer fee...

toffee balls said:
Am I the only one who doesn't give a ....

The day we signed Kun was the day tevez ceased to exist.

Yeah I don't care about him, its the money we can get for him that concerns us

gelly said:
It's in Kia's best interest to accept a transfer with more money because he would get a % cut in the final transfer fee...

bingo! hopefuly this is it.

Am I the only one who is really disappointed with the reports we're going to sell him for around €25m, we should be looking for at least €35m. The man may be a bad apple but he's without doubt a world-class player.

The Goat 10 said:
Am I the only one who is really disappointed with the reports we're going to sell him for around €25m, we should be looking for at least €35m. The man may be a bad apple but he's without doubt a world-class ****.

I'll be glad to see the back of him, even if i was for £10m, he has served his purpose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.