Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Ntini77 said:
Wouldn't surprise me if we have accepted an offer from PSG, but Tevez then rejects the move.
The fucker would, wouldn't he?

Jumanji said:
Where can I place a bet he goes to PSG?

Here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/carlos-tevez-specials/club-after-january-transfer-window" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... fer-window</a>

AFP Article Google translation. I speak French, and this translation is pretty decent actually:

PARIS (AFP) - An agreement was reached between Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City for the transfer of Argentine striker Carlos Tevez, said on Tuesday of corroborating sources, but the Mancunian club denied this information in the evening.
According to the entourage of the PSG and its owner QSI, both parties have agreed and only lacks the approval of 27-years, which the Paris SG would be willing to offer a three and a half years.
A spokesman for Citizens contradicted these statements to AFP, explaining that "it is simply not true."
"Manchester City has not received any offers for Paris SG Carlos Tevez," he said.
Thursday, in similar circumstances, the entourage of the Parisian club announced it had reached an agreement with AC Milan for the coming of Brazilian Pato but the player is ultimately remained in Italy.
Apart from PSG, Tevez was courted for several weeks by AC Milan hoping Pato sale in Paris to finance its purchase, but had to give it up Thursday after the intervention of Milan president Silvio Berlusconi who did not want to separate its center-forward 22 years.
According to sources close to Paris, PSG's sporting director Leonardo, who has never hidden his interest in Tevez, then re-established contact with the striker, on the outs with coach Roberto Mancini at Manchester City since he refused to come into play in the Champions League against Bayern Munich in September.
Strong personality
And these days, Ancelotti has publicly expressed its desire to make available a world-class player in attack.
Boca Juniors to City, Tevez has moved across the industry offensive in attacking midfielder, winger or center forward. He was the top scorer in the Premier League in 2010-2011 (21 goals) with Manchester City which he was the captain.
With a strong personality, Argentina has left its mark in every club where he went, the fans appreciate his fighting spirit. He became an idol in his debut at Argentine Boca Juniors (hence the nickname "Player of the people"), winning the Copa Libertadores and Intercontinental Cup in 2003.
He then won the Brazilian championship with Corinthians before moving to Europe, where he helped to keep West Ham. His two seasons at Manchester United where he won the Champions League in 2008, did change the dimension.
In the National, Carlitos + + did, however, never emerged as undisputed holder, despite the support of Diego Maradona. During the 2011 Copa America under the leadership of Sergio Batista, aligned as left wing, Tevez has contributed nothing, especially considering that it was not used to its best position, the center forward.

The bit about Pato was interesting as something similar happened, but he's still at Milan.

Jumanji said:
Ntini77 said:
Wouldn't surprise me if we have accepted an offer from PSG, but Tevez then rejects the move.
The fucker would, wouldn't he?

Ultimately I don't think he would (or I don't think Kia would allow it). He is hurt more by sitting out the rest of the year than we are by keeping him on the books. If he sits a full year out and turns down an opportunity to play at one of the richest clubs at one of the highest salaries in the world, then I think his future in Europe is over. Looks like we are in the driver's seat. We have an offer from PSG. If he wants to go to Milan he can get them to match their offer.

Maybe our owners have called in a favour from their mates in Qatar, i.e. you take this fucking weasel and his parasitic agent off our hands and we'll quietly fund some projects in Qatar. It helps us solve a problem and save some face over the level of fee we receive and helps PSG look like they can become major players on the European stage.

Probably just wishful thinking, but let's hope so.

PSG is owned by a Sheikh.

Hmmm.

That's it. I'm gonna bet 100 quid on it.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Al jazzers owned by Qatari government...French press too early but something afoot. Would have to be sensational wages offer.

Pray

If this comes off how does this impact our DDR pursuit? Any chance of seeing very quick movement?

adrianr said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Al jazzers owned by Qatari government...French press too early but something afoot. Would have to be sensational wages offer.

Pray

If this comes off how does this impact our DDR pursuit? Any chance of seeing very quick movement?

Yeah, like before Sunday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.