Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Damocles said:
Soulboy said:
Those who believe Tevez will sign for PSG are deluded.

And those who believe the French media as being the font of all knowledge... well, just well!

Can you go one day without being condescending to people on here?

PSG have just as good a chance as anyone. He was about to go and play in Brazil last year and now he has the world's second richest club willing to pay him a fortune to live and play in a great city. You have no idea what you're talking about in regards to his willingness to play for PSG, as none of us do, yet we all manage to have conversations about it without calling opposing people "deluded".

And why don't you look up AFP? They aren't exactly the Sun, they are the oldest and one of the most respectable news services on the planet.

Can't see why you take offence at that post Damocles?

After all he is entitled to his opinion.

I find it difficult to see Tevez move to PSG also, mainly because I think he would find it a backward step for his career.

My guess is a deal with Inter is the only probable solution, otherwise he will be going nowhere in January.

mad zab said:
Damocles said:
Soulboy said:
Those who believe Tevez will sign for PSG are deluded.

And those who believe the French media as being the font of all knowledge... well, just well!

PSG have just as good a chance as anyone. He was about to go and play in Brazil last year and now he has the world's second richest club willing to pay him a fortune to live and play in a great city. You have no idea what you're talking about in regards to his willingness to play for PSG, as none of us do, yet we all manage to have conversations about it without calling opposing people "deluded".

And why don't you look up AFP? They aren't exactly the Sun, they are the oldest and one of the most respectable news services on the planet.

He didn't post his opinion on it, he posted no thoughts of his own. His entire post consisted of calling people deluded.

Damocles said:
mad zab said:
Damocles said:

He didn't post his opinion on it, he posted no thoughts of his own. His entire post consisted of calling people deluded.

It was just a throw away comment to emphasise his point that he believes there is no chance Tevez will join PSG.

I can't see him joining them either, but hope to god I am wrong.

I wouldn't get uptight about it.

Damocles said:
mad zab said:
Damocles said:

if he thinks people are deluded he is entitled to say so, hardly the rudest post ever on here

If Mr Soulboy is so confident that he can say that other posters are 'deluded'... what are his own thoughts ?????

He can go to Accrington tea ladies 2nds for me ,
Just go . Fucking leach,

mad zab said:
I find it difficult to see Tevez move to PSG also, mainly because I think he would find it a backward step for his career.
"I don't want to play anymore, I'm tired of football, but also tired of people who work in football. I don't want to play anymore, and I'm talking seriously."

"I'm going to play football for three or four years in Europe, then I will quit. I would play for Boca again only if my father asks me to do it, but I don't want to play in Argentina again. If you ask me, I would love to have my old life back in my neighbourhood of Fuerte Apache as I don't like my way of life today."

-I don't think Tevez could give a fuck whether it was Ligue 1 or Serie A..Honestly.
If anything, he'd know he'd have it much easier against shit defenders, in a beautiful cosmopolitan city. Win Win.

BringBackSwales said:
Damocles said:
mad zab said:

if he thinks people are deluded he is entitled to say so, hardly the rudest post ever on here
No very mild. If football was Tevez's priority he wouldn't have refused to come off the bench at Bayern or allowed himself to get so out of condition over the Summer. Given the choice of PSG or Milan, I am sure he would go to Milan. I think this will go to the wire which makes it difficult for City to do any big business although we're possibly not in the market for big signings so it may not hinder us. Guessing game.

In previous windows I have been totally wrapped up in it all, this time it doesn't hold the same interest for me. I think we're largely happy with the players we have?

Jumanji said:
Marvin said:
I think we're largely happy with the players we have?
Well, of course. How could we not be, mate?! :-)
Yeah, strange feeling isn't it :D

I still think we could do with 2-3 signings but I'm not stressing about it as in previous windows.

I think transfer windows may get a bit boring after this summer, just looking for the list of kids we'll be signing for the academy plus maybe 1 player for squad refresh per summer window. At least our net spend will improve over the next few years.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.