Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Do you reckon people are stalling because they reckon our price tag will drop or because they don't trust Tevez for shit.

Carlos Tevez

I know we've probably had a few threads on this but as his "advisors" are in Paris today, does anyone know what contractural rights we have over him?

Can we keep him till the end of his current contract and never play him?

My thoughts are we should hold out to what we want and more (wages already paid) till we get what we want. Personally dont hate the bloke although Im sure loads will but would love to see us hold out.

Looks like things are starting to move, I would like to see him go to PSG only because AC Milan have been so arrogant with the way that they went to Tevez and co first before coming to us for talks, and as I said before we do well if we can sell him for between 25-30 million..............

Re: Carlos Tevez

m35 blue68 said:
I know we've probably had a few threads on this but as his "advisors" are in Paris today, does anyone know what contractural rights we have over him?

Can we keep him till the end of his current contract and never play him?

My thoughts are we should hold out to what we want and more (wages already paid) till we get what we want. Personally dont hate the bloke although Im sure loads will but would love to see us hold out.

We could keep him, but since the FFP kicks in now that would be a bad move nd you couldn t make posivite numbers. Well you could, but you d ave to sell Aguero for 100M to Real.

As for the Contractural rights, i hope none soon. Paris pays 25M it can get up to 34M, nd we good.

I've just herd on talk sport that Paul Macarthy the Journo is one of his advisers.

isnt he one of the cnuts who slates us the most?

The best bit about Tevez to PSG is going to be watching Platini explain why FFP concerns don't apply to PSG because.....

<< insert any nonsensical French rhetoric you can imagine>>

(I suspect he will recommend further punishment and sanctions against City after the deal for charging PSG so much money and therefore ruining French as well as English football)

unexpected item said:
The snake has started to tweet. No idea if it's legit or not, but plenty of City fans giving him what for.

https://twitter.com/#!/KiaJoorabichian

I say it's not legit. He speaks MUCH better English than his tweets.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:21 am --<br /><br />
SingBlue said:
(I suspect he will recommend further punishment and sanctions against City after the deal for charging PSG so much money and therefore ruining French as well as English football)

That'll be nothing compared to what Kia and Tevez are charging them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.