Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Time's up, Quasi.

312041_10150860610850145_860780144_21176867_1787409662_n.jpg

r.soleofsalford said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
bojinov29 said:
Tolmie, do you believe this could be a goer then? also, how are other transfers in and out looking?

Money does funny things to people.

Naturally, City would prefer to do business with PSG at the higher price.

As has been mentioned, Paris need to be taken more seriously.

Having lost out on Pato and Beckham, they now have major wiggle room in terms of what they can now offer Tevez.

The Al Jazeera reports were pertinent the other day, as the station is Qatari owned.

Unless Inter suddenly find a few more million down the back of the sofa, I'd be astonished if PSG can't push it through to a conclusion.

ALLAHU AKBAR

-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:20 am --

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bojinov29 said:
Tolmie, do you believe this could be a goer then? also, how are other transfers in and out looking?

Money does funny things to people.

Naturally, City would prefer to do business with PSG at the higher price.

As has been mentioned, Paris need to be taken more seriously.

Having lost out on Pato and Beckham, they now have major wiggle room in terms of what they can now offer Tevez.

The Al Jazeera reports were pertinent the other day, as the station is Qatari owned.

Unless Inter suddenly find a few more million down the back of the sofa, I'd be astonished if PSG can't push it through to a conclusion.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Is that like Jay Jay Okacha.

southern muppet said:
So how much is the PSG transfer fee believed to be?
Reported as 29m euros +8m euros addons

So, £24.3m + £6.7m - total £31m (roughly but I doubt we'd see all the addons depending on what they are)

Pessimistically I think this could run for another week or so. Whilst I believe he'll sign for PSG if all the rumours are true on the wages I still think he'll do a parting "fucl you" gift to City by dragging it out to the end of the transfer window.

Hope I'm wrong about the dragging out.

bluemoondays said:
southern muppet said:

So, £24.3m + £6.7m - total £31m (roughly but I doubt we'd see all the addons depending on what they are)

Pessimistically I think this could run for another week or so. Whilst I believe he'll sign for PSG if all the rumours are true on the wages I still think he'll do a parting "fucl you" gift to City by dragging it out to the end of the transfer window.

I really don't want to agree with you but realistically I think you're right, he will drag it out a little longer for his own sake but will certainly f7ck off this window.

BlueRiz said:
bluemoondays said:
southern muppet said:

I really don't want to agree with you but realistically I think you're right, he will drag it out a little longer for his own sake but will certainly f7ck off this window.

Highly likely, although Ancelotti's comments that Tevez needs 15 days to get back into decent shape would suggest the sooner they broker a deal, the sooner he can have an impact on their current season.

I'm worried he's gonna drag it out before saying he won't go to PSG at the last minute to try and force us to panic sell him to Milan, but PSG will offer a lot of money so hopefully they can turn his ugly head

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'm worried he's gonna drag it out before saying he won't go to PSG at the last minute to try and force us to panic sell him to Milan, but PSG will offer a lot of money so hopefully they can turn his ugly head

Surely where Tevez and Joorabchian are concerned it ultimately comes down to who is offering the most money? I can't see them turning down the best financial package just to spite us, although I can see them doing a fair bit of piss-balling around just to be awkward.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Train said:
Tevez will go wherever Kia instructs him to go. Being able to appease Kia is the key to getting rid of him.

I'm looking forward to Tolmie's response to this.

I think PSG are getting desperate atm after being unable to land Beckham & Pato from their respective clubs. Hopefully this means that they'll go the extra distance in order to sign Tevez.

Train said:
Tevez will go wherever Kia instructs him to go. Being able to appease Kia is the key to getting rid of him.

I'm looking forward to Tolmie's response to this.

I think PSG are getting desperate atm after being unable to land Beckham & Pato from their respective clubs. Hopefully this means that they'll go the extra distance in order to sign Tevez.

City do not need to appease Kia one little bit, if I've read your post correctly?

The very fact he has been forced to speak with PSG is down to cold hard cash, nothing more.

That, and Carlos' steadfast wishes of a Milan deal fell apart the moment the Pato one did.

He has limited options because he knows he can't contemplate coming back here, yet we are prepared to stand firm, certainly not appease.

Yeah you read it right, i meant PSG being able to broker a deal with Kia personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.