Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Matt the Giant said:
LoveCity said:
PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti said "He is a great player. In around 15 days he could get back into great physical condition."

Don't know if 15 days will be enough Carlo... but hey, what would I know?

403624_3106743315564_1473738246_33106097_653225013_n.jpg

bravo that made me fucking LOL

dannyirishblue said:
LoveCity said:
God I hope Custis is right, surely Tevez can't turn this down if true?

Kia and the Custis Cunts are friendly remember, Kia feed one of them the Emailgate info.

-

Tevez to trouser £43m in PSG deal
By NEIL CUSTIS
Published: 20 Jan 2012

CARLOS TEVEZ is ready to pick up £43million in wages if his £31m move to Paris St Germain goes ahead.
surely he has to take it as kia wont get as much money from agent fees as he will with that deal.....my reckoning if its true kia will "advise"/"manipulate" his whipping boy tevez into joining

The proposed 3½-year deal for the Manchester City rebel includes wages of £10m a year, matching what he was on at City. But he will also be given an incredible signing on fee of £8.3m.

The deal for the Argentinian striker, 27, has blown both Milan clubs out of the running.

PSG have completed negotiations with Tevez's advisor Kia Joorabchian.

Now they just need the final OK from the player who had initially favoured a move to either AC or Inter Milan.

PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti said "Everyone knows that we want a striker. Carlos Tevez? It's a great opportunity for us to have a great striker.

"Today Tevez isn't playing for Manchester City — but he wants to play. We hope to find a good solution.

"He is a great player. In around 15 days he could get back into great physical condition."

Tevez has been in Argentina since falling out with boss Roberto Mancini in October.
Halləlûyāh<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 pm --<br /><br />
dannyirishblue said:
LoveCity said:

Kia and the Custis Cunts are friendly remember, Kia feed one of them the Emailgate info.

-

By NEIL CUSTIS

CARLOS TEVEZ is ready to pick up £43million in wages if his £31m move to Paris St Germain goes ahead.
surely he has to take it as kia wont get as much money from agent fees as he will with that deal.....my reckoning if its true kia will "advise"/"manipulate" his whipping boy tevez into joining

The proposed 3½-year deal for the Manchester City rebel includes wages of £10m a year, matching what he was on at City. But he will also be given an incredible signing on fee of £8.3m.

The deal for the Argentinian striker, 27, has blown both Milan clubs out of the running.

Now they just need the final OK from the player who had initially favoured a move to either AC or Inter Milan.

PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti said "Everyone knows that we want a striker. Carlos Tevez? It's a great opportunity for us to have a great striker.

"Today Tevez isn't playing for Manchester City — but he wants to play. We hope to find a good solution.

"He is a great player. In around 15 days he could get back into great physical condition."

Tevez has been in Argentina since falling out with boss Roberto Mancini in October.
Halləlûyāh

LoveCity said:

-

By NEIL CUSTIS

Trying to not get overly excited as could be a double bluff to annoy us when Carlos turns them down however let's hope that it's true.

Always said that the £'s on offer from PSG may just tempt Carlos and the snake.

*prays*

Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Everyone needs to relax a bit. City are playing the Tevez game brilliantly.

They know that Kia and Carlos just want the money so will happily let them negotiate personal terms despite not accepting a bid from AC, Inter or PSG. Once that side of it is agreed they know he's 'happy'.
Then it boils down to who puts the highest bid in.

Rest assured blues, in khaldoon we have a superb negotiator who doesn't take any nonsense and will only do what is right for the club.

I, for one, am so proud of how City have behaved here when most other clubs would've caved into Team Carlos months ago.

This will be the month when City become established as one of the elite in Europe. The Milans of this world will no longer think they can take the mickey in transfer dealings with us.

The times they are a changing :-)

Tevez will go wherever Kia instructs him to go. Being able to appease Kia is the key to getting rid of him.

I'm looking forward to Tolmie's response to this.

I think PSG are getting desperate atm after being unable to land Beckham & Pato from their respective clubs. Hopefully this means that they'll go the extra distance in order to sign Tevez.

Does anyone actually know if kia met with PSG????

Said he didn't turn up yesterday as Carlos wasn't open to the idea of the move, Now according to Custis Kia has met with them, i'm totally confused.

Hopefully he's been made an offer he can't refuse, and I'm sure the back channels that exist between our owner and the Qataris have been worked to facilitate this situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.