Tevez transfer thread

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

looks like things are starting to move, hope this comes off and we see the back of him.................

Ah finally some progress hopefully baconface and the snake accept this offer and fuck off.
City have handled the situation pretty well in my opinion.

Salar said:
Ah finally some progress hopefully baconface and the snake accept this offer and fuck off.

Looking at the sums involved with this transfer I hope that our legal team are ready to pounce - suing this cnut for damages for breach of contract. Come on City, take this thick twat to Sketchleys!!!

Salar said:

Looking at the sums involved with this transfer I hope that our legal team are ready to pounce - suing this cnut for damages for breach of contract. Come on City, take this thick twat to Sketchleys!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:48 am --<br /><br />
Salar said:

Looking at the sums involved with this transfer I hope that our legal team are ready to pounce - suing this cnut for damages for breach of contract. Come on City, take this thick twat to Sketchleys!!!

Train said:
Tevez will go wherever Kia instructs him to go. Being able to appease Kia is the key to getting rid of him.

I'm looking forward to Tolmie's response to this.

I think PSG are getting desperate atm after being unable to land Beckham & Pato from their respective clubs. Hopefully this means that they'll go the extra distance in order to sign Tevez.

Train said:
Tevez will go wherever Kia instructs him to go. Being able to appease Kia is the key to getting rid of him.

I'm looking forward to Tolmie's response to this.

I think PSG are getting desperate atm after being unable to land Beckham & Pato from their respective clubs. Hopefully this means that they'll go the extra distance in order to sign Tevez.

City do not need to appease Kia one little bit, if I've read your post correctly?

The very fact he has been forced to speak with PSG is down to cold hard cash, nothing more.

That, and Carlos' steadfast wishes of a Milan deal fell apart the moment the Pato one did.

He has limited options because he knows he can't contemplate coming back here, yet we are prepared to stand firm, certainly not appease.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
City do not need to appease Kia one little bit, if I've read your post correctly?

The very fact he has been forced to speak with PSG is down to cold hard cash, nothing more.

That, and Carlos' steadfast wishes of a Milan deal fell apart the moment the Pato one did.

He has limited options because he knows he can't contemplate coming back here, yet we are prepared to stand firm, certainly not appease.

Tolmie, do you believe this could be a goer then? also, how are other transfers in and out looking?

bojinov29 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Tolmie, do you believe this could be a goer then? also, how are other transfers in and out looking?

Money does funny things to people.

Naturally, City would prefer to do business with PSG at the higher price.

As has been mentioned, Paris need to be taken more seriously.

Having lost out on Pato and Beckham, they now have major wiggle room in terms of what they can now offer Tevez.

The Al Jazeera reports were pertinent the other day, as the station is Qatari owned.

Unless Inter suddenly find a few more million down the back of the sofa, I'd be astonished if PSG can't push it through to a conclusion.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bojinov29 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Having lost out on Pato and Beckham, they now have major wiggle room in terms of what they can now offer Tevez.

The Al Jazeera reports were pertinent the other day, as the station is Qatari owned.

Unless Inter suddenly find a few more million down the back of the sofa, I'd be astonished if PSG can't push it through to a conclusion.

ALLAHU AKBAR
<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:20 am --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:
bojinov29 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

ALLAHU AKBAR

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bojinov29 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

lets hope they can push it through then, he can push off and we can get the odd bod or two in as well. bloody hope we can get a striker in though, nothing against our front 3 as i think they've worked there socks off for us, just need someone in to take the pressure off them though, well here's hoping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.