Tevez transfer thread

Carlos Tevez wouldn't even consider a move to Paris Saint

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3274...-even-consider-a-move-to-paris-saint-germain-

-Germain if it weren't for Carlo Ancelotti, insists Kia Joorabchian
The Manchester City forward is on the Ligue 1 side's transfer hitlist, but the attacker's adviser admits that the Italian coach is the only reason to contemplate going to France

Carlos Tevez's adviser, Kia Joorabchian, has admitted that he is in negotiations with Paris Saint-Germain over a possible transfer, that but Carlo Ancelotti's appointment as coach is the only reason why a move is being considered.
The Argentine forward has been courted by both AC Milan and Inter during January, but the Scudetto holders have turned their backs on talks for the time being and their cross-town rivals are having trouble meeting Manchester City’s valuation of the player.

With initial target Alexandre Pato opting to stay in Italy, the Parc des Princes outfit have now turned their attention to the temperamental South American.

Joorabchian has stated that, usually, Tevez would not even consider a move to Ligue 1, but that the appeal of the former Chelsea boss may well be a deciding factor in negotiations.

"I can say one thing: if Carlo Ancelotti were not the coach of PSG, we would not be in Paris or even discussing terms. I think he is one of best coaches in the world, perhaps the best," the representative told Le Parisien.

The striker's adviser went on to admit that talks were under way but that no agreement has yet been reached and that the 27-year-old has a lot of factors to contemplate before making a decision.

"We are in the middle of discussions with PSG," he confirmed.

"I do not want to give details, but there is still some way before reaching an agreement. Furthermore, we are continuing discussions with other interested clubs.

"We are not in a hurry, but we do not really want to prolong things. I do not speak for him. I can only tell you that Carlos is one of the very best players in the world and, when we fall into this category, all parameters are taken into account.

"The money, of course, but there is everything else. The quality of life, people you work with, the advice of your family, etc. We must look at everything," he concluded.

Tevez has not featured for his current club since September after falling out with manager Roberto Mancini over allegedly refusing to warm up in a Champions League match.

He has not even moved and already him and his henchman are starting to lay down their terms. I give him 2 years before he starts "missing home again."

Hopefully we get £40 million for him.

Re: Tevez - AC/Inter/PSG

Interesting snippet that looks to me that they are keeping their PSG option open should they fail to get want they want.
"I can say one thing: if Carlo Ancelotti were not the coach of PSG, we would not be in Paris or even discussing terms. I think he is one of best coaches in the world, perhaps the best," the representative told Le Parisien.
If I was a PSG fan though, I wouldn't want anyone who came along with that attitude towards my club.

Quote is from http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...even-consider-a-move-to-paris-saint-germain-?, but quoting an article in Le Parisien.

Re: Carlos Tevez wouldn't even consider a move to Paris Saint

didactic said:
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3274...-even-consider-a-move-to-paris-saint-germain-

-Germain if it weren't for Carlo Ancelotti, insists Kia Joorabchian
The Manchester City forward is on the Ligue 1 side's transfer hitlist, but the attacker's adviser admits that the Italian coach is the only reason to contemplate going to France

Carlos Tevez's adviser, Kia Joorabchian, has admitted that he is in negotiations with Paris Saint-Germain over a possible transfer, that but Carlo Ancelotti's appointment as coach is the only reason why a move is being considered.
The Argentine forward has been courted by both AC Milan and Inter during January, but the Scudetto holders have turned their backs on talks for the time being and their cross-town rivals are having trouble meeting Manchester City’s valuation of the player.

With initial target Alexandre Pato opting to stay in Italy, the Parc des Princes outfit have now turned their attention to the temperamental South American.

Joorabchian has stated that, usually, Tevez would not even consider a move to Ligue 1, but that the appeal of the former Chelsea boss may well be a deciding factor in negotiations.

The striker's adviser went on to admit that talks were under way but that no agreement has yet been reached and that the 27-year-old has a lot of factors to contemplate before making a decision.

"We are in the middle of discussions with PSG," he confirmed.

"I do not want to give details, but there is still some way before reaching an agreement. Furthermore, we are continuing discussions with other interested clubs.

"We are not in a hurry, but we do not really want to prolong things. I do not speak for him. I can only tell you that Carlos is one of the very best players in the world and, when we fall into this category, all parameters are taken into account.

"The money, of course, but there is everything else. The quality of life, people you work with, the advice of your family, etc. We must look at everything," he concluded.

Tevez has not featured for his current club since September after falling out with manager Roberto Mancini over allegedly refusing to warm up in a Champions League match.

He has not even moved and already him and his henchman are starting to lay down their terms. I give him 2 years before he starts "missing home again."

Hopefully we get £40 million for him.

man pimping is not easy
dr-styles-pimp-costume-15150.jpg

But Paris has all the restaurants he'd ever need!

Salar said:
Maybe a accident involving carlos and a rampage golf cart.hmm.................

I think a strangulation accident involving one of the discarded City scarves from the FA Cup Final. Now THAT would be karma.

Halfpenny said:
But Paris has all the restaurants he'd ever need!

do they sell this over there
corned-beef.jpg

unexpected item said:
Interesting snippet that looks to me that they are keeping their PSG option open should they fail to get want they want.
If I was a PSG fan though, I wouldn't want anyone who came along with that attitude towards my club.

Quote is from http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...even-consider-a-move-to-paris-saint-germain-?, but quoting an article in Le Parisien.

I don't think PSG fans are naive enough to think players like Tevez would be considering playing in France if it weren't for various incentives. It's not even a sleight on their club, it's just that, at the end of the day....it's the French League. The fifth most prestigious league in Europe.

He's still hoping Milan come back for him! It says somewhere he would take a pay cut!!! Bollocks he would!!

I don't see why Italy and France are options for him though, he's only marginally closer to Argentina then..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.