Tevez - Whats the latest?

Ricster said:
You dont speak for me, and never say you speak for me either.

We all know what a big blue you are pal:

giant-playing-cards.jpg

Danamy said:
taconinja said:
Danamy said:
He should of told him to report to his office at Carrington on his first morning back to put him in the picture of his itinerary.

No room for spin or concern, everything played out as normal.

I'm with Tolm on this as this has given the snake something else to feed off, i think a lot on here are underestimating Kia, but that's just my opinion.
It's quite likely that if Tevez had been told to report to the office, he would have made sure to have the argument very loudly in front of as many people as possible.

If this would of happened it wouldn't of been the first or last time an arguement or disagreement between player and manager had occured in the managers office and they haven't made the media.

As i said it's a normal enviroment where things happen at a place of work, nothing out of the ordinary or untoward.

If my boss wants to let me know what i'm doing the next day he certainly doesn't invite me around his house to tell me?.......or is it just me?
First point, every argument at our place seems to make the papers.

Second, do you really think you can liken a normal job to that of a footballer? Do you work 2/3 hours per day? Do you get weeks off here and there because you miss your Mrs or kids? Are you on 6 figures per week? Come on fella.

Just a couple of points on this.

I think it is worth looking at the press conference before assessing the meeting .

At the press conference Roberto joins in the booing but in a comical way to keep the press onside - he is relaxed and confident.

We then get the warning about Carlos questions - who gave that warning ?

Roberto then refuses the first Carlos question. He answers the second - "will he play" with "I don't know". There is no intervention.

My take on this is that it is a question that the club is happy to have answered in this way. It is to show that there is no pre-judgement as to the final outcome.

Roberto then answers the question about impact on team morale - again something the club is happy to see answered.

He refuses to answer the closing question.

So overall it suggests that Roberto is well briefed and the club is happy to use the situation to convey certain messages.

Had the meeting been other than approved it seems to me that Roberto would have been a lot less jocular at the beginning. Further, the meeting must have achieved something the club wanted.

I suspect that it may have had two purposes, one overt - to deal with the training point. The other purpose is, assuming, as I believe, that the club is confident in its case for breach, that Carlos restates an untenable position - i.e. that he has nothing to apologise for and that Roberto and the club come out of it as being reasonable - just in case they are not 100% successful on the refusal to play.

Finally I noted with interest that the button linking to the recent statement said it was about our "former captain" rather than about Carlos Tevez using his name.

My own feeling is that the club has done itself more favours with these events than it has done favours to CT and his advisor.

SWP's back said:
Danamy said:
taconinja said:
It's quite likely that if Tevez had been told to report to the office, he would have made sure to have the argument very loudly in front of as many people as possible.

If this would of happened it wouldn't of been the first or last time an arguement or disagreement between player and manager had occured in the managers office and they haven't made the media.

As i said it's a normal enviroment where things happen at a place of work, nothing out of the ordinary or untoward.

If my boss wants to let me know what i'm doing the next day he certainly doesn't invite me around his house to tell me?.......or is it just me?

Second, do you really think you can liken a normal job to that of a footballer? Do you work 2/3 hours per day? Do you get weeks off here and there because you miss your Mrs or kids? Are you on 6 figures per week? Come on fella.

First Point: I beg to differ

Second Point: I think you've totally missed the point to be honest

I'm making a point that no Boss should be inviting his employee around his house for a cup of hot cocoa and a dunk of a biscuit at bedtime, especially when that said employee is under investigation?

Baffles me how people are seeing this as normal.................even if everything was hunky dory i would still see it as strange.

Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
Danamy said:

I'm making a point that no Boss should be inviting his employee around his house for a cup of hot cocoa and a dunk of a biscuit at bedtime, especially when that said employee is under investigation?

Baffles me how people are seeing this as normal.................even if everything was hunky dory i would still see it as strange.

On the other hand its equally odd that Tevez went to Mancini's house,lets have it right here he will never play for the club again.He obviously doesnt respect Mancini so what were his motives?

To appear to want to sort the problem out perhaps expecting a hug (to go with his coco) and to be told im "Im sorry Carlos,it was all in the heat of the moment,and it wont happen again".

Danamy said:
SWP's back said:
Danamy said:

Its strange that you added (for no reason) hot cocoa and dunkin biscuits,a line straight out of the sun by that mischief making **** custis!

The media would have noticed the Horses head that Bobby wanted to show Tevez if it had been at Carrington, we were ok in the dead of night with it in a wheelbarrow in Bobbys back yard. Tevez and his slug of an advisor are getting outgunned, out flanked and out spun on all fronts now and if they can't see it yet they will very soon.

The cookie monster said:
Danamy said:
SWP's back said:

Its strange that you added (for no reason) hot cocoa and dunkin biscuits,a line straight out of the sun by that mischief making **** custis!

Don't start trying to be funny just because i mentioned biscuits and not cookies and offended your username. ;-)

Whatever your thinking, your wrong!

Danamy said:
The cookie monster said:
Danamy said:

Don't start trying to be funny just because i mentioned biscuits and not cookies and offended your username. ;-)

Whatever your thinking, your wrong!

...and you're all wrong, it was frappuccino and a muffin...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.