Tevez

colinbellsboots said:
ffs how short some peoples memory is, we lost the match, in the tying seconds of injury time, ok tev had an off day ffs even pele played some bad games, we lost it coz we didnt get close to scoles, no individual was to blame it was a team collective thing, tried too hard ,and made mistakes that on any normal saturday wouldnt have happen...
we will be back, and were still in thith a shout of fourth, dont exspect to beat the gooner in london, but ade will want to proove his point again, so it will be close IMO., but with gooner out of the way, we should win the remaining fixtures, so if all goes well, a draw at arsenal, win v villa, win v spuds and win at wet sham , 10 points should do it, if not it wont be for the lack of effort from team or fans, SO COME ON LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS, FOR THE FINAL PUSH........ bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Amen brother.

MrsB said:
sam the drummer said:
I was just going to say I saw him go over to the touchline early on, but wasn't sure what for.

He did take some tablets after about 15 minutes he was obviously injured or not well but to say he isn't up for it is rubbish

Tevez had been unwell for a couple of days. It was 'touch & go' that he started... So to say he wasn't 'up for it' is a little unfair.. he certainly was up for it, but being unwell meant he couldn't perform to his high standards

I don't think any of the squad was up for it.

YET AGAIN, we sat back and gave them enough room to play. That said, they were doing the same. The only difference is, if we attacked the same we have in the past few games before Utd - we would have SLAUGHTERED them!!

We need to attack, attack, attack for the remainder of our games. Who cares if we concede - we won't win if we don't attack!!

1961_vintage said:
I don't mind anyone ripping into a player when they have a bit of a mare (eg Bridge was totally shit today) but to suggest that Tev (or Bellers for that matter) wasn't "up for it" is just shite.

Not on his game, didn't happen for him, had better days etc etc etc. True.

But he was up for it. Make no mistake.

eg Bridge was totally shit today)
=========================
Yeah.. that shit they took Valencia off because he made bridge look shit! idiotic comment... Bridge had a fine game!

If the players ahd the same attitude as the negative fuckers on this thread w ewould be fighting relegation not fighting for champions league places.
I hope to god that Carlos does not read this shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.