Tevez

WHAT THE FUCK?

Last week he was one of the best strikers in the world, a poor performance and he's "not up for it".

Please stop supporting the club i love. Cheers.

Apologies Berti if my post came across as being all righteous.

It's been a shit day - last thing I want to do is end up falling out with fellow BM's!

1961_vintage said:

It's been a shit day - last thing I want to do is end up falling out with fellow BM's!

It's alright, I don't want to fall out with anyone either. We all probably dreamt of seeing Tevez bang in the winner and run to the United fans like Ade etc. but it wasn't to be, let's just hope the lads can bounce back for Arsenal, we did rather well the last away game we played on ESPN on a saturday 5.30pm kickoff...

TheLegendOfBerti said:
1961_vintage said:

It's alright, I don't want to fall out with anyone either. We all probably dreamt of seeing Tevez bang in the winner and run to the United fans like Ade etc. but it wasn't to be, let's just hope the lads can bounce back for Arsenal, we did rather well the last away game we played on ESPN on a saturday 5.30pm kickoff...

Amen to that!!

TheLegendOfBerti said:
mackenzie said:
Yes. Bellamy was not at his best today.

And our dead ball football was frickin shocking!!

probably because Craig took a lot of them and then we took AJ off.

Given's distribution was also awful.

On the subject of Craig, he's had some really good games this season, and he's scored 9 goals, but Robinho played in his position and got 14. Granted, Robinho this season was bad and has gone, but if he'd played like Bellamy did today he would have been crucified on here. I don't think that players like Bellamy should be excused on nationality or because they run around a lot. For me, although Bellamy has had some very good performances this season, today wasn't one and Mancini should have hauled him off, stuck Shauny right, Johnson left, got some crosses in and kept Ade or Santa on. I still think Bellamy lives off what he did at OT somewhat, and the sky camera caught him swearing towards fans in the lower tier of the CB stand today when they were giving him grief over his poor play, not on Craig, you didn't play well and you meant to be a role model to our younger fans.

Totally Agreed when we compare Tevez, Ade, Robinho & Bellamy strike rates. Bellers has an inordinate amount of unsuccesful attempts, which could have been converted by the likes of Tevez or Ade if he had squared or threaded the pass. That would have made the difference in our draws to wins to-date.
On a separate note, would Ireland fare better having Robinho playing with him this match?

What did we have in this Home Derby , 5 attempts or goal opportunities,
two by players who can't score, one utterly incorrrect choice.
Seven (7) corners not converted, which should be our forte. Corner kicks taken were awful.

MrsB said:
sam the drummer said:
I was just going to say I saw him go over to the touchline early on, but wasn't sure what for.

He did take some tablets after about 15 minutes he was obviously injured or not well but to say he isn't up for it is rubbish

Tevez went over to Mancini and Brian Kidd gave him some tablets and some water. Actually he had the water before the tablets! (Personally I can't take any tablets without water! :-) )

I felt that the whole team played well today and a draw would have been a fair result. I was a little concerned about the corners though and Shay's long balls but I take nothing away from the team. Let's face it after the Burnley and Brum games you were all saying how wonderful they were. They did not change overnight.

ffs how short some peoples memory is, we lost the match, in the tying seconds of injury time, ok tev had an off day ffs even pele played some bad games, we lost it coz we didnt get close to scoles, no individual was to blame it was a team collective thing, tried too hard ,and made mistakes that on any normal saturday wouldnt have happen...
we will be back, and were still in thith a shout of fourth, dont exspect to beat the gooner in london, but ade will want to proove his point again, so it will be close IMO., but with gooner out of the way, we should win the remaining fixtures, so if all goes well, a draw at arsenal, win v villa, win v spuds and win at wet sham , 10 points should do it, if not it wont be for the lack of effort from team or fans, SO COME ON LETS GET BEHIND THE LADS, FOR THE FINAL PUSH........ bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.