Tevez

TheLegendOfBerti said:
mackenzie said:
I thought Tevez was great today. OK, he didn't score a hat trick (and I think this is the bar by which some fans judge him) but he was as good, if not better, than any other player on that pitch.

Well I disagree but anyway, there's nothing we can do about it now we just have to hope United do us a favour next weekend and we can bounce back and win our remaining games, I'm not optimistic but you never know.

We will agree to disagree then, that's fair.

Adebayor was more infuriating IMHO.Some LOVELY touches and then just gave the ball away. :-(

mackenzie said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
Well I disagree but anyway, there's nothing we can do about it now we just have to hope United do us a favour next weekend and we can bounce back and win our remaining games, I'm not optimistic but you never know.

Adebayor was more infuriating IMHO.Some LOVELY touches and then just gave the ball away. :-(

I thought he was our best attacker, some great touches and looked most threatening, if he'd been given better service from the 3 behind him It might have been a different story.

Bellamy was absolutely infuriating imo, so wasteful imo.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
mackenzie said:

I thought he was our best attacker, some great touches and looked most threatening, if he'd been given better service from the 3 behind him It might have been a different story.

Yes. Bellamy was not at his best today.

And our dead ball football was frickin shocking!!

I don't mind anyone ripping into a player when they have a bit of a mare (eg Bridge was totally shit today) but to suggest that Tev (or Bellers for that matter) wasn't "up for it" is just shite.

Not on his game, didn't happen for him, had better days etc etc etc. True.

But he was up for it. Make no mistake.

mackenzie said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:

Yes. Bellamy was not at his best today.

And our dead ball football was frickin shocking!!

probably because Craig took a lot of them and then we took AJ off.

Given's distribution was also awful.

On the subject of Craig, he's had some really good games this season, and he's scored 9 goals, but Robinho played in his position and got 14. Granted, Robinho this season was bad and has gone, but if he'd played like Bellamy did today he would have been crucified on here. I don't think that players like Bellamy should be excused on nationality or because they run around a lot. For me, although Bellamy has had some very good performances this season, today wasn't one and Mancini should have hauled him off, stuck Shauny right, Johnson left, got some crosses in and kept Ade or Santa on. I still think Bellamy lives off what he did at OT somewhat, and the sky camera caught him swearing towards fans in the lower tier of the CB stand today when they were giving him grief over his poor play, not on Craig, you didn't play well and you meant to be a role model to our younger fans.

He obviously had an off day, typical City he'd have it today though.

My Dad said he thought he saw him take some tablets when he went to talk to Mancini after about 10 minutes. I was watching the incident that had stopped play, can't remember what it was, so didn't see, did anyone else see this?

"..... and the sky camera caught him swearing towards fans in the lower tier of the CB stand today when they were giving him grief over his poor play, not on Craig, you didn't play well and you meant to be a role model to our younger fans"

Watching the game on sky?

Defending some cnuts who were - through the eye of a sky camera - giving one of our players "grief over his poor play"?

Get your arse down the COMS and see what really goes on instead of behaving like some brainwashed TV muppet.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 pm --<br /><br />
kenzie115 said:

My Dad said he thought he saw him take some tablets when he went to talk to Mancini after about 10 minutes. I was watching the incident that had stopped play, can't remember what it was, so didn't see, did anyone else see this?

That was Tevez. Looked like Kiddo giving him a wrigleys to me.

1961_vintage said:
"..... and the sky camera caught him swearing towards fans in the lower tier of the CB stand today when they were giving him grief over his poor play, not on Craig, you didn't play well and you meant to be a role model to our younger fans"

Watching the game on sky?

Defending some cnuts who were - through the eye of a sky camera - giving one of our players "grief over his poor play"?

Get your arse down the COMS and see what really goes on instead of behaving like some brainwashed TV muppet.

-- Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 pm --

kenzie115 said:

That was Tevez. Looked like Kiddo giving him a wrigleys to me.

I saw as much as any of you guys did, after all it's the same game, besides as I can't afford a season ticket it's impossible to get tickets for such games, so yeah, maybe you should think about people's situations before acting all righteous.

..... was gash and needs to stop being a mislead muppet and giving interviews that Kia sets up so he can manipulate him.

Some rag told me before that bellamy was giving our fans some shit back. Hope he didnt, he also had a poor game today. He should be frustrated at himself. ESPECIALLY as his stupid 40 yard pass cost us the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.