Tevez

Andouble said:
de niro said:
if you had to pick would it be tevez or bobby to leave?

i save carlos.

I'd keep Mancini. Never in my life have I ever seen the team so organized especially against top opposition, in my opinion if you get the players that Mancini wants we'll be first or second next year.

thats the hope i am clinging to, with his own team he has to achieve, right now i am not convinced at all.

gotta love him though, i just grin everytime bob is on the box.

BlueMooner87 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Haha . I would say that's about right.

One of the papers says Real Mdrid will pay £60m.

Can you imagine us making a profit on a player? When was the last time that happened?

I really don't think Tevez will leave. I hope not.
i think we made a little bit out of corluka?

i think we got what we paid. i was well annoyed.

de niro said:
Andouble said:
I'd keep Mancini. Never in my life have I ever seen the team so organized especially against top opposition, in my opinion if you get the players that Mancini wants we'll be first or second next year.

thats the hope i am clinging to, with his own team he has to achieve, right now i am not convinced at all.

gotta love him though, i just grin everytime bob is on the box.
Yea I think he is even embarrassed with the scarf shit now, it seemed he blatantly didnt want to wear it today then someone from city must have told him to put it on.

I don't understand how we can expect managers to be comfortable managing City if they're under constant threat of getting the axe.
We need to give them SOME commitment and freedom.
Not too much but just enough so that they feel comfortable to be able to use THEIR tactics and not the tactics people want them to do.

Yeah, but corluka wanted to be with his, ahem, "close friend" modric - thats why he went south isnt it?

chesterbells said:
How long is Tevez contract?

If he gets to be trouble and wants to leave ..... any other club in the world would eventually have to sell - but we don't. Thats the line we should take - let him stew; Kia wouldnt be too happy then - no percentage for him if there's no transfer.
He has another 4 years on it, even more proof this story is the media bollocks trying to rock the City boat. :)

mackenzie said:
Contracts are worth nothing. They are there for the Agents to pick holes in.

Maybe you're wrong maybe youre right, but if we need to, i'd like to see us put it to the test and not make it easy for him. I'm sure we could afford a fairly good legal team of our own.

Some of you would fall for the 3 card trick!

It happens to every Club, the same has been happening to Liverpool with regards to Torres! It was Rooney to Milan a few weeks ago, take it as a compliment, don't get worked up about it, that's what they want (the papers that is) because your talking about them, clicking on links, starting threads, it's cheap publicity for them.

And as for the ITK's on here (most of them) are just friends or friends of friends, of journalists who make this nonsense up or just occasionally are given tit bits of information from some insider (which is sanctioned by the club).

de niro said:
if you had to pick would it be tevez or bobby to leave?

i save carlos.

The manager is the most important guy at the club, or should be. Mancini has a very very good track record to date and the chances of us getting a young manager with a better record are pretty slim as I doubt Jose will take the job at this point in time.

I don't know if this story has any truth when it comes to Tevez possibly wanting to leave but more press speculation turns out to be off rather than on the mark. What is possible is that Tevez may never have a better season in terms of his own performance than this one but I hope he stays and proves that he can do even better. If he does want to go then City should make sure they make a profit from the sale and go out and buy a world class replacement to add to the other quality additions that I'm sure they will make in the summer.

Personally I think Tevez would be a fool to leave City unless perhaps it was for Barcelona or, grudgingly, Real Madrid if they had Mourinho as manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.