Tevez

Didsbury Dave said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
This is what happens when you start to get near to big school.

The rags are well used to it, Giggs was leaving Juventus every other week during the 90s as was Scholes. Torres and Gerrard are always said to be on their way. D

Welcome to big school City.

Haha . I would say that's about right.

One of the papers says Real Mdrid will pay £60m.

Can you imagine us making a profit on a player? When was the last time that happened?

I really don't think Tevez will leave. I hope not.
i think we made a little bit out of corluka?

de niro said:
if you had to pick would it be tevez or bobby to leave?

i save carlos.

With the greatest respect, that's hardly the situation we're faced with.

Didsbury Dave said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

The rags are well used to it, Giggs was leaving Juventus every other week during the 90s as was Scholes. Torres and Gerrard are always said to be on their way. D

Can you imagine us making a profit on a player? When was the last time that happened?

So what if he does, I remember being gutted when Dave Wagstaffe went to Wolves, its not the end of the world, especially with the funds we have available

de niro said:
if you had to pick would it be tevez or bobby to leave?

i save carlos.

I'd keep Mancini. Never in my life have I ever seen the team so organized especially against top opposition, in my opinion if you get the players that Mancini wants we'll be first or second next year.

Didsbury Dave said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I tend to let these things pass me by. I refused to indulge in the Tevez love in last season until it was 100%. Likewise, I'll not let anything cloud my vision of Tevez until he's 100% gone.

It was always going to happen, it's a major part of football. It's just that until recently most of us were new to all this as we'd never actually had many players that anyone else was interested in. In fact we used to have to just let them rot until they're contract ran out whilst they knocked back fantastic offers like 'come and play for Yeovil for a 99% wage reduction'.

If we're going to be a real player from here on in then we have to get used to this. If we signed Messi tomorrow, it'd be in the papers on Monday that such and such a club were ready to buy him from us. It's just how it is.

How long is Tevez contract?

If he gets to be trouble and wants to leave ..... any other club in the world would eventually have to sell - but we don't. Thats the line we should take - let him stew; Kia wouldnt be too happy then - no percentage for him if there's no transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.