Tevez

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well if its between him and Mancini in the summer then bye bye Mancini for me

If he goes and remember this is probably journalistic crap it would not be the end of the world.

Adebayor is just as capable of scoring 25 goals in a season and if Tevez left he would be replaced by someone of the calibre of Villa or Torres.

If he stays, brilliant.
If he goes, he leaves with my best wishes.
No player is bigger than the manager or bigger than the club.
Tevez has been amazing for us this season but nobody is irreplacable.

Quite simple.

If he doesn't want to play for us, fu*k him, same as Robinho and all the rest. Shame, but there it is......

Probably just Mail bullshit anyway........

I would rather watch City compete mid table with players who play for the shirt like Doyle, Lee, Buzzer, Bell, Oakes etc, used to do than a bunch of spoilt overpaid t***s.....

Bobby Manc will lead us to glory......

I did get the feeling yesterday that Tevez was carrying an injury. The Daily Fail are just trying to destabilise us ahead of the run in so they can help their darling Spuds or Dippers get 4th. IMO, he will be here next season.

What an absolute bullshit story. And how predictable. We are in the most important part of our season and the gutter press cannot stop releasing stories to attempt to destabilize the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.